Meeting the Queen

Places I'm going to mention does not exist in real world but still the place is going to be Bahrain . I don't have much knowledge about the country so pls spare me .

Enjoy .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aahna :

" Zeenat " was all every lips left and I felt utterly unlucky to be in between them  with paps all around us clicking non stop pictures and my front was collied with Oliver's back as he stopped abruptly .

I was about to move back when he suddenly grabs my hand making a huge commotion around the paps and pulls me forward .

He dips his head a little lower and raise my chin with his other hand and looks straight in my eyes and says ,'' Are you okay ,A ?" What's with his voice.

I didn't trusted my voice with him being so close so I just nodded my head and he says ," okay then stay close . I don't want you to be keep hurting yourself . Let's go !"

He starts to move forward with leaving them behind and passing that girl in hijab .

I would've felt confused but I knew what he was doing . He was trying to make her jealous using me but what for I don't know ?

And my selfish ass was going along because I just liked being close to him .

Sad life , Aahna .

" That was a sick mess you pulled out !" Edward says as soon as he gets in the car . Aren't there any other car for him . Like all he does is complain .

" None of your business !"

" Like hell . Your little jealousy stunt was childish ."

" Do I need to remind you what you did in jealousy ?" That immediately shut Edward off and I was suddenly too curious to learn what he did .

" Are you -"

" Don't " they both shout together at Emerald without even listening her question and then our ride to the palace start .

The place was beautiful with high skyscrapers and greenery all around . The cold breeze made sure to remind me that this country was surrounded by waters and we were currently on an island . The ride was peaceful and fell asleep on multiple occasions because of the jet lag  . I wasn't awake until I saw yet another commotion happening out there which made me up and realize that I was alone in the car .

Immediately I left the car and went ahead to hear what exactly was happening .

" My invitation was not addressed to so many people . May I ask what brings you all here ?'' is she the Queen . Damm here I was  going to make my first impression with messed up hair and weird clothes while drool was visible .

" You're in no position to question Princes command ! Gracie ! APOLOGIZE NOW !" Christian shouts the last words making me jump at the time . Poor lady quickly bowed her head before muttering a sorry and going away .

" This just makes me curious how our mom will react . Especially after seeing those two ." Amusement was traceable in Kevin's voice but it was funny to the rest of them and I was still confused on what was happening .

" Let me help you in , let the boys chat ! Come on ,Em !" A faint voice said beside me , Damm even her voice is beautiful like her . Like why can't she be just a bitch , so I could hate her openly but no she has to be an angel .

Sometimes I really think God hates me.

" You don't call me Em  and my friend will go and stay with me and as you know I know my ways so thank you but no thanks !" She grabbed my hands and started to drag me as I started to worry about my luggage out there .

" This is going to be hell , staying here with all of them . Including that spawn of Satan ."

" I see you've been talking about your mother-in-law behind her back Emerald !" I swear I saw Em paled in front of my eyes before she fucking PASSED OUT ??!!!!??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THANK YOU
KAAJAL.