Rebels

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.

Aahna :

It was Friday now and Mr.Richard was here in school. We had our pop quiz and hence he couldn't go to teach Edward today .

Meaning ? Meaning no letters today .

The thought alone made me slum . God ! It was the only way we could keep up with each other and today even that was unavailable.

" Why are you so sad about letters , wish for the real deal bro " Christian muses besides me . Eversince that letter about that guy sitting next to me came I made Him sit beside me .

Just for the safety of that boy .

I roll my eyes at his words , " I'd be so glad to say the same words when you're away from Em !" His whole expression changes and he raises his hands up .

" Sorry !" I sighed at his words and put my head on his shoulder .

" When is his birthday ?" I ask again , in hopes they'll tell me .

Yesterday they were all absent for two hours and they are not telling me when Edwards birthday is . He'd be able to come . He'd be finally free from his mom's cage . He'd be eighteen and finally have the power of attorney.

I was impatiently waiting for him to arrive .

Annalisa was another case though , she hasn't been coming to school as well but Emerald told me she went to Columbia for some seminar.

I was relived I don't know what I'd have done if I saw her .

" Nope , princess . I'm not gonna tell you . It's a surprise . '' he messes my hair up and I scowl at him which he finds amusing.

The day went boring. I had zero motivation whatsoever. I wanted to go back to my comfort of house or read the letters over and over again .

" Stop moping and eat . " Zeenat says beside me . She just popped up the next day with Oliver and I was too much happy for him to remind myself of words she spew at me .

She acts as the mother of the group always telling us what to do and not . It's kinda cute .

" Aye aye captain !" I say in a dull voice and start to play with my fruit salad.

I had no appetite.

Suddenly the cafeteria went silent . As if they saw ghost but I wasn't interested in their daily dose of drama and kept my eyes train on my food.

I could hear foot steps and for some reasons my heart skipped a beat . I closed my eyes on reflex to whatever it was .

Please tell me it's him . Please please please .

" Hello love , I see you haven't been eating much -" I cut him off by jumping up in his arms .

Him so close to me was all I wanted . His scent invades my senses , his voice still had that deep hold on it .

I missed him .

" I missed you !"

He chuckles at my words before wrapping his own hands around me .

" I missed you too , love . I missed you too " we stay there for some moments before Christian had to ruin it .

" It's not your birthday today  how come you're here ?"

Edwards hands tightens around me as he says , " My heart was acting a but rebellious. I missed this little human too much to stay away from her besides it's tomorrow anyways !"

I had him back with me . That's all matters for now.

But deep down my conscious mind kept taunting me .

How can his mother loose so easily ? She spend years to get what she wants ! Giving up this easy ? It's sounds so fishy !

Stop being idiot for a second and just enjoy what life has to give you , you idiotic ass !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.