Chapter 20: Turns out six people are difficult to find

Surprise? Surprise! This book is alive again.

Annd I'm thinking about changing the title of the book to 'Back Home and Far'. Please comment your opinions down here or suggest something else. Every suggestion and/or opinion will be considered and appreciated. Thank you!

-------------------------

Rantaro Kiyama ~

"Alright," Hanami started. The final matches of the C and D blocks of Regional Tournaments were coming up and that was exactly why we were here today. Whoever advances, affects the type of training Valt gotta do next. Though I'm not sure if he's brilliant enough to get the whole idea. "Next up we're moving on to the C block finals!"

"Wild Wyvron is a defence type bey that uses impeccable defence and a powerful counter Shield Crash. Introducing its handler, the boy with fire in his veins, Wakiya Murasaki!" The door of the red corner opened to reveal Goldilocks with his usual arrogant expression. Oh, how I wished I could just walk up and slap that smirk off of his face.

"Wvyron is up against Yugen Yegdrion, a stamina type. Its owner is the embodiment of a samurai and will take out everyone that threatens to stand in his way," Hanami continued. "Introducing Yugo Nansui!" The other door opened to reveal a calm and collected Yugo who actually looked in the mood of a battle.

Look at that, Wakiya! This is how you do it! Not with an annoying, idiotic, stupid, arrogant, trashy face like yours.

Actually just cut off that head and we'll be okay. NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THE EGOTISTICAL WORDS THAT COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. YOU DESERVE TO BE WRAPPED IN A CLOTH AND PLACED SOMEWHERE LIKE A MUMMY. ALL YOU DO IS MAKE OTHERS ANGRY BY TALKING TO THEM AND SPOIL THEIR MOOD BY SHOWING OFF THAT FACE. MIGHT AS WELL DO WORLD A FAVOUR AND YEET YOURSELF FROM THIS UNIVERSE. ASKVJHQYENSOPVCX!

"STUPID BLONDE," I accidentally shouted out loud.

Valt, Daigo, Nika, Toko and Shu-all of them turned their heads at me in confusion. I quickly covered my mouth with both hands, but the words had already been said.

Imagine your friend randomly screaming 'stupid blonde' when you go watching a beybattle together.

I wouldn't know about that. All I know is that I don't wanna hear how they'd be trying to connect my words with me right now. Especially Valt's imaginations. He might as well be thinking I'm cursing my own hair.

Please somebody hide me.

"What...was that, Honcho?" Valt sweatdropped.

"Uhh," I don't really have any excuses?? "Ta-ta-ta..." Ta-what, Honcho? Ta-what? Why did I have to choose letter T? "Ta-ta-tr-TRYING-" Yes, trying! Trying what? "Trying to...KILL..uhhh," Kill? Kill? I could've come up with a better verb. "...ka-ka..CARS! YES."

Trying to kill cars by screaming "STUPID BLONDE" doesn't really make that much sense but that's all I could come up with. I had less time to think, you know. Compromises.

Shu raised an eyebrow, no doubt even more suspicious now. Valt looked like he wanted to tell the twins to not to learn anything from me. The twins glanced at each other, clearly confused how that works. And Daigo just indifferently looked away.

Woah, what was that?

I don't know about Daigo's emotions most of time, but I do know that he doesn't do anything like this. What's up with him now? Maybe he's not over the recent battle he had with Yugo? And Yugo is up there right now.

Possibly he's thinking he should be the one battling? Or wait...that can't be the case. He's probably thinking about how he could've been battling instead.