Nyoom

" Felix stop throwing it back for tiktok!! That's only for Jinnie and I to see!! " Changbin scolded from his seat. He watched Felix and Jisung giggle before Felix turned around and yell back
" YEET " before he threw it back again.

Changbin got up from his seat to go scold him but Hyunjin grabbed his arm " let the kids have their fun, what they're doing won't harm anyone. " he sympathized with the older male, trying to calm him down. Changbin sighed and sat back down, picking up his Diet Coke, and taking a long ass sip.

" Fine. But only because they're too far. " The elder mumbled under his breath, looking at his significant other. Hyunjin leaned over nuzzle his nose on Changbins cheek.

Minho made fake gagging noises and held his hand over his mouth " I- I think I'm gonna be sick. " He joked " The cuteness is sickening ". He pretended as if he was throwing up into the grass.

Changbin looked over at him and gestured as if he was going to kick him " Yah. Stop acting like you weren't just inside snuggling with Jisung before we came. " he grumbled and sunk into his chair.

Minho gasped dramatically " Don't try to kick me, I'm still your Hyung. " he said shaking his head, disapprovingly. Before anyone could say anything all you heard was a loud scream and two bodies hitting the ground. They looked over and saw Felix and Jisung sitting in front of a stump pointing at something. Hyunjin went over to see what the fuck just happened.

He walked over to the two and asked what was going on in s soft voice, trying not to startle them.

"Dada! Dada! Bee!! " Felix screeched and pointed to a bee on the flower he just plucked from the ground.

" Come on you two, get up slowly so you don't scare it and come with me, okay? " Hyunjin nodded and put his hands out for the two littles  that were starring at the bee. All three of them slowly walked back to the back porch and the littles went inside because they were scared the bees were gonna come after them.

" We should probably go in too before they raid the fridge again- " Minho exclaimed, recalling the events of the last time they left the two alone in the house.

" Yeah that would be smart- " Changbin said as he got up from his chair, opening the back door, and walking into the house. Hyunjin and Minho followed after him, Minho closing and licking the door behind them.

" NYOOM " was all you heard as Felix ran past them, Jisung chasing behind him.

" Jisung you know the rules! No running in the house. " Minho called after them, watching as they both stopped and looked at the adults.

" Sorry Daddy"
" Sorry uncle Minho " then both said there sentences in unison before they sat in front of the coffee table, turning the tv on, and grabbing coloring books.