Dante x Transgender(MTF)!Reader

Start from the beginning

"I know! It's just, I'm a bit nervous"

"There's no need to be nervous, take a deep breath" You did as you were instructed and calmed yourself down a bit. Your hands were bit clammy and you started to sweat slightly, but it was all noticable.

"What's bothering you?" Ichika was patient.

"I-I can't confess to Dante..."

"Why not?"

"Because... I'm t-transgender..."

Ichika was a bit shocked, but once she recovered, she smiled.

"That's no reason to not confess!"

"Huh..?" You looked at Ichika with pure confusion on your face.

"Dante would definitly accept you for who you are! All of you. Transgender or not"

"Ichika... thanks" You smiles at her.

"You're welcome! Do you plan on telling the others?"

"Yeah... eventually"

"Don't worry! You'll get there"

"Yeah!" You both exited the room and saw that Dragon had just lost with a ring out finish. Though, Dante wasn't even paying attention. He let Dragon fly right past his face, still in a trance. It took everyone a second to realize Dante wasn't paying attention to the match.

"Hey man, you alright?" Arman called out to him. No response.

"Dante?" Arman tried again. Still no response.

"DANTE!" Arman yelled. Dante snapped out of it and looked at his teammate.

"Huh?"

"What's wrong? You seemed a bit distracted just now" You walked up from behind Dante. You handed him his partner that you picked up while approaching him. The Dragon wielder turned and faced you. He collected Dragon and blushed a little bit.

"Nothing's wrong! Thanks for getting Dragon for me!" The boy's cheeks were dusted with pink, which made you confused once again.

"You're welcome! Are you sure?"

"I'm positive!" Dante grinned at you, which sprung a small blush of your own.

"Alright, I believe you"

"Good!"

"Dante! One more time! And this time, stay focused!" Arman challenged.

"Right!" Dante turned to Arman and got set.

The reat of the day, everyone trained and battled, or just sat around watching the battles and cheering their teammates on.

By night, you were exhausted. You got changed into your pajamas and got ready for bed. You laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Thinking of every scenario of confessing to Dante, you finally decided that you would do it tomorrow. You sighed and fell asleep.

----

Morning came around, and you woke up to your face being... buried? In something. You realized it was someone's neck. You felt someone's arms around you as your hands were placed on this person's chest.

You almost freaked out as you pulled your head back a bit to see who it was you were "cuddling," only to see it's Dante himself.

You blushed madly and tried to escape his grip by pushing on his shoulders and prying his arms off from around you, but he only squeezed you more. Giving up, you put your hands back on Dante's chest and looked at him sleeping. The sight made your heart race as you noticed Dante was drooling a bit. This made you quietly giggle to yourself as you used you thumb to wipe the drool off of his bottom lip.