Y/N pov

Deadpool: "Wait is that someone's crotch. I better make sure it is."

I began telling around that area.

Deadpool: Yep that is definitely a crotch.

Before I could even see who the crotch belongs to the guy grabs my arm and chucks me the other way.

???: Oops quite sorry young Wilson I must have reacted on instinct.

Wait I know that voice.

Deadpool: "Please don't be who I think it is!"

As I looked my theory was confirmed, It was Allmight and Eraser Head. But wait who's that other girl. She looks kinda silly. Maybe she's Eraser heads girlfriend.

Deadpool: Ugh seriously! Of all the days it had to be this one! You couldn't just do this shit tomorrow!!!

Allmight: Sorry young Wilson but hero's never take days off.

Deadpool: Yes you do! I've seen hero's take days off many times!!!

???: He's got a point. I took a vacation last week.

Deadpool: Thank you Ms. .... Um.

Ms.Joke: Ms. Joke.

Deadpool: Oh thanks.

Eraser head: Look the point is we can't let you kill him Wilson.

Deadpool: Yeah, well trust me when I say this son of a bitch has it coming.

Allmight: Come on Wilson there is a new semester starting in UA in a week. Join us and you can do alot of good for people. You can be a super hero.

Deadpool: Ok listen the day I decide to become a crime fighting asshole who rooms with a bunch of other little whiners at the neverland mansion of some weird bear rat thing. On that day. (Changes tone) I'll send your happy ass a friend request. But until then I'm gonna do what I came here to do. Either that or slap the shit out of you.

Aizawa: Hey...

Deadpool: Zip it emo hair

Ms. Joke: Hey turn around.

Deadpool: (Turning around) And I hope your watching....

3rd person pov

When Deadpool turned around he realised Francis got away.

Deadpool: Huuuuuuuhhh (Home alone face) !!!!!

Allmight: Quite unfortunate.

Deadpool looks at Allmight and then where Francis was. He does this 3 more times until he looks at Allmight again.

Deadpool: That does it!!!

He jumps and punches Allmight in the face. Only for his hand to break afterwards.

Deadpool: Aaaaaahhhh. CANADA!!!!! (Moves hand around) Oh that's not good.

Allmight begins to walk up to Deadpool.

Allmight: Wilson....

Deadpool: Cupshot!!!!

Deadpool punch him in the crotch. And once again his hand breaks on impact.

Deadpool: Aaaahhh!!! Your poor sex life.

Allmight: You really should stop.

He stammer back only to see both of his hands are in the T-rex pose

Deadpool: All the dinosaurs feared the T-rex.

Deadpool jump in the air and do a side kick. And like every other try he broke his ankle and collapse on the ground with hid leg in the air.