Meeting deadpool

( Warning contains violence and swearing)

Author pov:

We see Deadpool sitting on a bridge doodling in a small note book. He also listening to some music on a tiny radio he brought. He is happily kicking his feet. Then he turns his head and looks at the reader.

Deadpool: Oh hi didn't see you there. I know what your thinking, who's balls did I have to fondle to get my own book. I'll give you a hint, his name rhymes will dreadcool- dudios. Anyways I was just doodling, here wanna see.

He turns the notebook around to reveal a ripped version of him holding a bazooka while riding a dinosaur.
(I know he isn't and maybe you aren't but in the book he's skinny and a little lanky)

Deadpool: Looks just like me doesn't it (chuckles). Now were are my manners, I forgot to introduce myself.(James bond voice) The names Wilson, Y/n Wilson.(normal voice)  But right now I go by Deadpool. I don't like people confusing me with the nerd. Oh you must be wondering what I mean. Don't worry you'll learn in another chapter.

Deadpool: Your probably wondering what I'm doing doodling on this bridge. Well........

He picks up the binoculars next to him and sees a bunch of large black trucks and vans on the highway close to the bridge.

Deadpool: Let's just say I'm going to work. And trust me when I say today is going to be a very special day. Because it involves someone I've been looking for. Welp that's enough of that.

He gets up and begins to stretch and puts away the notebook and binoculars. (Don't ask where)

Deadpool: It's time for my favorite part of work. Maximum effort!

He jumps off the bridge.

We now see a bunch of guys sitting in their car. When suddenly deadpool falls strait through the sunroof and lands in the backseat.

The car jerks to the side and hits the car next to it causing it to flip over and crash.

Deadpool immediately elbows the guy on his left in the face and punches the guy on right in the gut. He then kicks the guy in the passenger seat in the face. He then slams the guy on his right's face into the seat infront of him, knocking him out.

Deadpool: (punches guy in balls) Cupshot!!!!

He then grabs a thug and pushes him at the driver causing the driver to get hit in the head. Deadpool then throws the thug backwards causing the trunk to pop open and makes him fallout of the car. The guy immediately crabs on to the bummer and is being dragged from behind the car.

Deadpool: Ha!

The guy on deadpool right then grabs him by the head and slams it into the seat in front of him.

Deadpool: Ooh is this real leather, fancy.

He begins to pull Deadpool up but shove his hands away. Deadpool lands on his back and kicks him the neck making him passout.

Deadpool: I'm looking for Francis. (punches driver in face, faces other guy) Have you seen this man!!!

Deadpool shows a picture of a guy with a shaved head, it looked like someone drew a fake moustache on it.

The guy punches him in the gut and repeatedly slams deadpools face into the radio causing the stations to play.

Deadpool: Ow ow ow ow o-wait turn back I like that song.

We then see a man on a motorcycle swerving around other cars.

We cut back to Deadpool, the guy slamming his face in the radio is about to shoot him but he grabs the guys arm and makes him shoot his friend in the leg.

Driver: Ow you bitch!!!!

The guy on the motorcycle starts to shoot at you through the car window.

Deadpool then shoves the guy next to you out of the car causing the door to come off and his body to hit the guy on the motorcycle.

The guys leg gets caught in the seatbelt. We can hear him screamimg for the driver to stop the car.

The guy who's been holding onto the bumper suddenly pulls himself back in to the car.

Deadpool then suddenly punch the driver in the balls causing him to lean back in pain. As soon as he does Deadpool steps on the gas petal and pressed a button on the car with a cigarette picture on it.

As they begin to speed up the driver punches deadpool in the face while the guy in the back finally gets back in the car and trys to shoot Deadpool. Luckily they hit the car infront of them causing him to lose his ballence. He gets launched to the front of the car. Deadpool presses his foot on the drivers face while he put the other guy in a headlock. The cigar button from earlier pops open giving him a hot and ready cigar. Deadpool then uses it to burn the guys head and shove it in his mouth.

Deadpool: I've never said this, but don't swallow.

Another black car begins to pull up next to you revealing 4 more guys with guns, and they were all pointed at Deadpool. Thinking fast he uses his other foot to turn the steering wheel making the car flip over. The car starts to bounce/role down the street with Deadpool and the two dudes in the car are bouncing around in there.

The car starts to head towards motorcycle guy. He trys shooting at them but right when they were over him Deadpool gave him a flyby wedgie taking him with them.

Everything goes in slow motion th motorcycle guy is being launched in the air the car is upside down in the air. The cigar slowly comes out of that one guys mouth. Then Deadpool turns and look at the reader.

Deadpool: Ssssshit did I leave the stove on?

Time returns to normal and the motorcycle guy hits the ground and gets knocked out while the car flus over him and crashes in the ground. One of the guys in the car gets launched into a sign.

Somwhere else In the city
Allmight pov

Allmight thoughts: Okay patrols almost over as soon as I'm done I can go and help train young Midoryia.

Suddenly I get a call on my cellphone. I quickly pull it out. The caller id says It's eraser head

Allmight thoughts: Hm I wonder what He needs.

Allmight: Hello Eraser head what can the symbol of piece do for you.

Erasure head: It's him again.

Allmight happy face turns to one of worry.

Allmight: How far?

Erasure head: Not to far. Ms. Joke and I are on our way there. Think you can make it. Or are you to busy with a photo shoot?

Allmight: I'll be there soon.'He hangs up'.

Allmight thoughts: Let's hope Nezu is right. Other wise I'm worried that poor Wlison may go down the wrong path.

Oh cliff hanger what is gonna happen next. Sorry about the  short chapter. I was gonna make it longer but I decided to make this a little intro so tou could meet deadpool. Anyways I'll post chapter 2 soon so Don't worry it will probably come out later this week. Until then stay perky.

Also P.s who do you want me to ship Y/n with. I already have an idea but I wanna see what you guys want first.