Mineta began to stir and glanced at the woman. But, before he was able to do anything, the girl hit him with her wrench again, and he collapsed. "Edward, you idiot. I'm going to kill you for this." The woman growled under her breath. I couldn't help but feel intimidated by her.

The girl took the liberty of introducing herself as Winry, and the woman Mrs. Curtis. We all introduced ourselves as well and started talking about Edward and the others. "So, what was that you were saying about Edward being an idiot, kero?"

Mrs. Curtis furrowed her brow, "Our two worlds are currently colliding because of his stupid mistake. He shouldn't have messed with the Gate, but he did, and now we're both getting earthquakes and slowly merging because of the instability of it all." She grumbled, much like Kacchan.

"What?!" Everyone shouted in unison. Uraraka started to panic, and I began pacing back and forth, thinking of how to fix this quickly. Someone should go with Mr. Aizawa to retrieve Edward and the others, as well as the homunculi. At the same time, perhaps Mrs. Curtis and Principal Nezu could brainstorm a way to get everyone home. She did mention a Gate; maybe that's how they can get back...

A soft hand landed on my shoulder, and I looked up to see Yaoyorozu, "It's going to be alright. Someone should contact Kirishima and Sero and tell them what's going on, and pass it on to Principal Nezu. Since Toga could still be out there, I don't want anyone else leaving the dorms."

**************************************

Kirishima's POV

We were still with Kaminari when I got the call from Bakubro. When I told the others, they were just as frightened as I was. Sero and I quickly left for Principal Nezu, but we stayed on our toes, just in case Toga was still around. Sero began walking weirdly beside me, humming the Mission: Impossible theme, in his attempt to lighten the mood.

"Bro, this is why we're friends." I laughed and joined him as we tiptoed down the hall. When we finally made it to the Principal's office, the door was closed, and we could hear the hushed whispers of All Might and Principal Nezu. I glanced nervously at Sero, and he knocked on the door.

"Come in!" the Principal called out. I opened the door, and we shuffled in. "Ah, Kirishima, and Sero. What seems to be the problem?" He smiled at us cheerfully, and we looked over to see a tall man in a military uniform, whose voice we must have mistaken for All Might's.

"Who are you?" Sero asked.

The man turned and stared at him, "I am Colonel Roy Mustang, a State Alchemist of the country Amestris."

"Oh, alright! So you must know Edward then, cool!" I pumped my fist and grinned.

Nezu nodded, "So anyway, what brings you here?"

I remembered what Bakubro told me and explained, "Two other people appeared in our dorms. A girl by the name of Winry, and a woman who calls herself Mrs. Curtis. Mrs. Curtis told us something kind of alarming, that is rather important to the survival of...well...everyone." I got nervous, just thinking about it, but I took a deep breath. "Our two worlds are colliding. Something about a gate that Edward went through. I don't know much, but Mrs. Curtis just said that because the people from Amestris are here, everyone is doomed. Unless we get everyone back, that is."

"Sounds like something Fullmetal would do..." Colonel Mustang muttered angrily.

Principal Nezu thought about it for a second, "I would like to speak with this Mrs. Curtis to answer some questions about this. It may be related to the earthquakes, as well as the switching places between worlds. I have heard of Homunculi and that they could be with the League. We should hurry along the process of getting everyone home. If all of this is true, with the next earthquake here, any one of us could disappear." He sipped his tea for a second before continuing. "Colonel Mustang, I thank you for your information, and thank you, Kirishima and Sero. Colonel, I have put Edward and his friends in some extra bedrooms. If you like, I can get you a similar room. It won't have much, but it will have to do for now."

*************************************

Aizawa's POV

The forest was dark and quiet; it was getting late, and I was seeing things out of the corner of my eye. Crickets chirped loudly, but the air was tense. I made my way down the path quickly, carefully scanning my surroundings, so a villain couldn't jump out at me. I took a step forward, and a twig snapped. I jumped, looking around, my heart racing. Suddenly, my phone rang, and I jumped again.

"Hello?" I answered, frustrated.

Nezu's voice responded calmly, "Hello, Mr. Aizawa. I have some crucial information regarding your retrieval. It seems that our world and the world of Edward is slowly colliding. We must hurry to retrieve everyone and send them back home before everything turns into more chaos. And also, with each earthquake, more people switch between worlds. Please, move quickly."

"Understood." It was all I could say; I was worried about what he said. We're...colliding? I need to get them as soon as possible. I punched in Hizashi's number and waited for him to pick up. "Hey, I'm going to need your help. Bring the car; I'll explain on the way."

He responded with a loud, "Alright! Hope everything's okay, Sho-kun!" He hung up, and I placed my phone back in my pocket. All of a sudden, the leaves on the trees started to shake. The rocks on the ground rumbled as if a giant was making its way here. The shaking slowly became more intense, knocking me into a nearby bush. I felt the ground crack and split open, and I nearly fell in. The earthquake erupted into violent shaking, and I could hear the trees crack away from their roots. I rolled away from the split in the ground as it grew in size. The whole world around me seemed to sway.

But, as quickly as it started, it stopped. Everything was unnaturally still. I propped myself up, looking around. The split in the ground dropped so far down, I couldn't see the bottom. Trees everywhere were mangled and leaning in different directions. Even the crickets had gone silent, and all I could hear was the sound of an engine in the distance and Hizashi screaming my name. Realizing that he wouldn't be able to see the giant hole, I jumped in front of it to stop him. He slammed on the brakes and ran out to hug me.

"Sho-kun! Are you alright? That earthquake was horrible!" He had a worry in his eyes, and he hugged me again.

I smiled and put my hands on his cheeks to calm him, "I'm fine. I'm glad you're okay, too. But I do need your help."

"What is it?"

"The world is ending."