Finale Pt. 1

Ed's POV

The whole world was in ruins, cries from all around filled my ears, and the ground shook once more. Thankfully, however, it was just a short one. Two earthquakes, nearly back to back, in one day. And to my horror, Al saw Toga deep in the forest somewhere. He only caught a glimpse, but everyone was on edge nonetheless.

Most of the students at UA stayed there to help with the damage and recover from their injuries, but class 1a seemed restless. Deku was hatching plans of all the ways to defend the school if the League attacked. Bakugo was off, destroying fallen trees to train his skills. Even Mina decided to do some stretches with Yaomomo to 'get the blood pumping again.'

"All that blood looks good on you. Really brings out your eyes." An eery voice whispered in my ear, the words trickling down my neck like a snake. But, I was unsure what they were talking about. I didn't have any blood on me.

"What blood...?" My eyes widened, and I slowly turned to see cherry red eyes and shimmering fangs in a twisted smile.

"This blood-" She drew her dagger and pounced at me, swiping at my arm. Blood trickled down, staining my shirt, and Toga collected it with her syringe. She was too fast for me to even process what happened, and she disappeared into the forest before anyone could grab her.

Eraserhead saw what happened, "Villains, in the forest! Students, get back! Hawks, see if you can spot any of them from up there."

Hawks swooped down to the tops of the trees and stealthily circled the forest. All the students ran towards the remains of UA while the teachers stayed to fight. All Might, and the more injured teachers, left with the students. Recovery Girl bandaged my arm and tried to escort me away, but I wanted to stay and fight. Al, Ling, and some from Class 1a remained-each more stubborn than the last to help.

For just a moment, though, it was deathly silent. Everyone stood still, watching, waiting.

A voice boomed through the trees, the leaves on bushes shaking from the sheer volume, "Bring us Edward, Alphonse, and the young Emporer, and no one gets hurt." Eraserhead shot a glance back at the three of us, calculations running through his eyes.

"Ectoplasm, get them out of here. As for the others, detain the League, capture the homunculi. We have to get them all home and fast." Before any of us could protest, three copies of Ectoplasm already had a hold on us, and we were being escorted back to the school. Behind us, I could hear more of Eraserhead's commands.

********

Deku's POV

Ed and the others left with Ectoplasm, leaving a handful of teachers, Kacchan, Shoto-kun, and I. With how many we had to fight, I was much more confident about winning, but there's something about those homunculi that just... put me on edge.

My attention snapped back to the forest, however, when one small child stepped out of the shadows. He had a school uniform on and a smug face. I was confused to see him until Eraserhead explained, "That one's Pride. He's a homunculus as well. He can manipulate shadows, so be careful. Don't underestimate that child; Lieutenant Hawkeye said he's both sneaky and powerful."

Snake-like shadows emerged from the trees and bushes, tentacle-like limbs, and large bloodshot eyes began reaching for us. I was petrified when I saw Mr. Aizawa being dragged into the forest by one of these shadow limbs. His strained cries were swallowed by the bushes.

I was petrified.

Following Mr. Aizawa's unsettling abduction, the shadows came to life. Everyone around me was dragged and tossed in different directions, separating them all through the forest. I couldn't think properly. I couldn't move. I was glued in place, terrified of the child in front of me. All I could think to do was to stay by the school to protect it, but this child-this Homunculus in front of me shook me to my core.