Chapter 10

Drake and his team appeared above water and Drakes Weavile acted quickly by using ice beam to create an ice platform for them all to land on.

"Good job Thorn" Drake said as they balanced themselves out and Drake put the Peril in his pocket to be safe that he didn't tap it three times again.

"Now how are we going to go about this?" Bell asked and the team looked at Drake.

"Okay so we know nothing about this island beside the fact that this storm has been surrounding it for about ten years, and the Dragonite that we are looking for has supposedly been here for three of this years." Drake said and looked at the island in front of them and the storm behind them crackling with thunder and lightning.

"Nothing can pass through that" Aaron whistles and his Alakazam nodded looking at the storm with awe.

"Okay let's get to the island and then go from there" Drake said and his Weavile used Ice Beam every jump they made till the five got to the sandy beach of the north side of the island.

"Now what?" Brian asked looking around with his arms crossed. Suddenly there was a flash of white in the trees in front of them and they were all geared and ready standing in a line with their Pokémon at their sides and the water behind them.

"Well first things first" Drake said "we're being watched, but how do we deal with it? We know nothing of this island or the things on it, so what do you all want to do first?"

Drake looked at his team and they all scanned the forest for threats and then Brian sighed and relaxed his weapons and put his arms above his head.

"Looks like it was just a false—" suddenly the same flash of white appeared in front of him. A Shiny Zeraora, a pokemon that hadn't been seen in centuries, was right in front of his eyes, but it was too fast for the others to see. Brian could only watch as the mythical Pokémon's fist rammed into his chin and its foot tapped the side of Aegislash's shield.

Both Brian and Slash went down there and then, Aegishalsh was KO'd and Brian though conscious, couldn't seem to be able to move his limbs. The rest of the team was now on full alert and Bell knelt down and picked Brian back to his feet again, but his legs wouldn't support his weight and his arms seemed like jelly.

"What happened?" Bell asked setting him against his Pokémon.

"One second I'm trying to say that there's nothing to worry about and then a freaking white and red Zeraora appears in front of me, socks me in the face and taps Aegis with his foot, and we're both on the ground" Brian said, "it did something to the both of us, I can't feel my limbs at all, it's like there not even there. How is that possible?"

"Did you just say a white and red Zeraora did this to you?" Drake asked in disbelief, and Brian nodded.

"Okay then I guess we won't be storming the forest anymore, I guess it's time to improvise" Drake said and stepped forwards with a hand out telling the others to stay back. "Okay we know that you're there, come out, I want to talk to you in peace."

Suddenly there was a flash of white in front of Drake and stood less than a foot away from him, easily able to touch him if needed knowing that Drake wouldn't be able to avoid it. Drake was very surprised by the sudden appearance, but didn't show his unease visibly.

"Okay, you weren't lying" Drake said and Brian wasn't able to say anything. In fact the entire team was shocked, there stood the Mythical Zeraora, and it was even a different variant than a normal Zeraora that has been seen in the past.

Both the men and women of the team couldn't disagree that this was a beautiful Pokémon. It's fur was a prestige white the gleaned in the daylight, the red patches of its fur made its look even more fearsome as it stood in front of them, the red of its pads helped a little towards this.