He reached for the tea set, pouring steaming hot tea into a porcelain cup.

     After setting down the tea set, he reached for the porcelain cup. Picking it up, he was about to hand it over to Sizhui, but was interrupted by a twitching pain in his fingers. CRASH!!! Went the porcelain cup, as it fell back onto the table with the tea splashing everywhere. "Jin Ling, are you okay?" Sizhui rose from the bed, hurriedly running towards the table.

     He examined Jin Ling's fingers, which were wrapped in bandages.

     "What happened?" Sizhui angrily asked. Whoever did that to Jin Ling will pay!

     "I..." Jin Ling melted underneath Sizhui's intimidating gaze. "I accidentally cut myself while cooking."

     The fire burning in Sizhui's eyes vanished. "Huh?"

     "Don't laugh!" Jin Ling fumed in a deep shade of mahogany red. "It was my first time..."

Sizhui blinked. Then, a small laugh escaped from himself. "I said don't laugh." Jin Ling's face had burnt redder in shame. "I'm not." Sizhui smiled, reaching a hand to gently caress Jin Ling's cheek. "I'm only laughing at my own stupidness."

"You're not stupid." Jin Ling frowned.

"No, I am." Sizhui urged.

Jin Ling shook his head, "Sizhui, you're not stupid."

Sizhui bit his lips, "but... I am."

Jin Ling stood up from the table, his face furiously red. "If you were stupid, then I wouldn't have become your boyfriend."

     Sizhui stared in awe before rising to his feet as well. "Then Sizhui is smart."

     "Yes, Sizhui is smart." Jin Ling nodded.

     "But," Sizhui smirked. "Jin Ling is smarter."

     Jin Ling's red face faded as he stared blankly at Sizhui. He held his hands behind his back as he leaned in closer, his eyes closed as they twitched involuntarily. A soft and gentle peck was placed on the corner of Sizhui's lips. Tremors had dotted Sizhui's heart lustfully as his eyes widened. Jin Ling gave a small smile after pulling away. "Sizhui really knows how to sugarcoat his words."

     Sizhui shamelessly touched his lips, blush coating his cheeks. His heart fluttered once then twice.

     "Jin Ling..."

     "What...?" Jin Ling had awkwardly eyed him from afar.

     Sizhui had a hand clutching his chest. "Can you kiss me again?"

"Huh!?!" Jin Ling was in disbelief. "Why should I kiss you when..." his cheeks stirred in uncontrollable red. "When you can kiss me..." he lowered his voice down to a whisper, but Sizhui heard it wholeheartedly. "Then... don't mind if I do." Sizhui lowered his head, and took one of Jin Ling's hands among his own. His lips pressed against Jin Ling's palm, kissing gently and kindly.

     Sizhui could feel Jin Ling trembling, not daring to pull back.

     "Jin Ling, you're so precious." Sizhui lifted his lips from Jin Ling's shivering hand, then watched him curiously. Jin Ling's lips were parted as they quivered with ecstasy. "Sizhui... don't tease me."

Sizhui nodded, then brought their lips into a heated kiss.

Jin Ling's connection to his breaths were cut off, as the two lovers' chests pressed against each other. Their arms wrapped around each others' waists, with their lips never breaking apart. They ate at each other like hungry dogs, but never lost their sanity. In fact, they melted against each others' touch, with their eyes closed.

After their session, they pulled apart and gasped for breath. "Sizhui..." Jin Ling's eyes were trimmed with tears.

Sizhui used his thumb and gently wiped away his lover's tears.

"What is it, Jin Ling?"

     Jin Ling sniffed once then twice before answering, "Aren't you hungry?"

     They both turned to stare at the uneaten spicy fish that Jin Ling made. Sizhui stammered, "just a bit."

     "Come," Jin Ling pulled away from Sizhui's touch and arrived at the bed, where the tray of food was placed. They both settled on the bed, with the blanket covering their laps warmly. Jin Ling took a spoonful of fish on the chopsticks, lifting it up to Sizhui's mouth. "Say 'ahh'..." he added. Memories of their past in Cloud Recesses had spilt in Sizhui's mind as he nodded with delight.

     "Ahh..." Sizhui followed right after.

     And just like that, Jin Ling repeatedly fed his lover with the spicy fish until Sizhui needed ten bowls of rice to compensate for the spice.