Chapter 21

Hey everyone, please VOTE the chapter!

Thank you.

[Please read the note carefully, at the end of the chapter!]

*********

Panchi's Point of View

"Birdy pass me the charger, fast!" Misha shouted from the washroom before rushing towards me. I was picking up my things into the bag.

"Are you mad, Misha? We are supposed to go after 10 minutes and you are talking about charger now!" I said in disbelief on my voice.

"Don't worry Panchi; I need only few minutes. Ruhi is taking her power bank. So I can charge the phone later also!" Misha said making me more annoyed.

This girl is unbelievable!

"So what's the purpose of this now? We will be late for the match, Mish! Hurry up! I need to call Danish now. I hope he is ready!" I said checking my phone's screen; whereas, Misha was wearing her blue jeans with the contrast with her off white T shirt.

"PANCHI, DANISH IS WAITING FOR YOU TWO IN HIS CAR. COME FAST!" I heard Mom's voice coming from the downstairs.

"He has come, already!?" I was amused.

We MCans are really mad for the basketball!

"Misha hurry up! He is waiting!" I said impatiently. She was picking her things into her side bag.

"Yeah, yeah, I am done, 'Love Birds'!" She rolled her eyes in irritation and came closer to me; I was standing near the exit door. I rolled my eyes, smiling in her words and switched off the lights of our room.

She went directly to the downstairs and without giving a chance to say anything to Mom, she went outside of the Mansion. Mom nodded her head in disbelief.

I smiled at her antics and came down to the ground floor. Mom smiled at me a little.

"Take care of that 'cyclone'!" She smiled before waving her right hand. I nodded my head and followed Misha's way.

Outside the Mansion, Danish was sitting on his white car; Misha was on the back seat calling someone on her phone. I moved to the front seat, beside Danish who was giving me his bright smile, resting his hand on the staring wheel. I smiled back and closed the car door.

"So, ready?" He said. I nodded my head smilingly.

"Don't start your romance here again, okay! Driver, start the car!" Misha said in her fake bossy tone.

"Misha!" I was about to say something, but Danish stopped me holding his laughter.

"Okey Ma'am, your wish is my command!" He said playing along with my sister. I nodded my head in disbelief on their antics and smiled a little.

He is spoiling this brat more!

He started the engine and drove to our destination, 'Derahdoon Basketball Stadium'.

It was 5 km from our home and would take 15 or 20 minutes to reach; hilly roads and traffic jam could take more time, though.

I looked at my wrist watch, it was showing 3pm of afternoon. Match would start from 3:45pm officially. As it was the summer months; the duration of day time was more than night time; it wouldn't be a problem for them to continue the game.

We could have reach to destination before if Misha didn't have to go the college library to complete their work on project. She came back late and got ready within few minutes for the game.