Animatronics Part 2 ~ Notice Me

Mhmm......some food poisoning.......some accidents........but nothing important!

Scotland sighed disappointed as he couldnt find anything. He was trying ,now that he still had some time, to try and find out what could be wrong with those damn robots! But he found nothing! ZERO! He wasnt sure if that was concerning or relieving, he believed it was the second. Especially if he consired the phone calls....

Speaking of which.....

He yelped and fell out of his chair by the loud ringing of the phone. He growled frustrated and in pain as he slowly standed up again and answered the call to listen to the message.

"Uhh, Hello? Hello! Well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, congrats!

If your hearing this? Wow seems like they expected or thought I most likely are dead by now...

He was already annoyed by that, but he has to admit the voice of the "Phone Guy" sounds very cute. Anyway it was very depression to think he could just be dead. And a congrats doesnt really make it better.

It makes it worse as that doesnt feel like a success at all.

I won't talk quite as long this time since Third Reich and his allies tend to become more active as the week progresses.

WHAT?! They are getting even more active!

Scotland sat there with a shocked and panicking expression, his heartbeat immeditaly going to a marathon. Not only has he to stay more nights than he ever would want to be here, but these monster are also getting more agressive! How should he survive this when he barely survived the First Night?

So, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk, just to make sure everyone is in their proper place. You know... Interestingly enough, Third Reich himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right?

He did the entire time he now talked. He learnt from his mistake at falling asleep. He glared at the robots and hoped that if glares could kill.....

Anyway he perked up at that nice info, although he wasnt sure who TR was, but he suspected the chef of the Gang, so the German Shepherd Animatronic. Anyway it was a useful information, even though the thought of the energy going still reminded him of the First Night. He shivered a bit and took a deep breath to focuse again.

No breakdown here.......at home but not here.......

I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Well, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that.

He went with his chair to the door at the mention of doorlight. He thought it was scary that he had those "blind spots" as they make him vulnurable, far more than already. He pushed one of the buttons and saw the hallway lightened up. He sighed a bit easier as that made him feel better, but also worried as he saw his power going down.