Animatronics Part 1

Scotlands only thought now was to run and nothing else. His heart was beating fast in his chest, almost like a Maschine gun going off. Thumph Thumph Thumph.............His breath was nearly as quick as his heart, the adrenaline drifting through his veins the only Thing keeping him from collapsing and going into shock.

What had just happened?................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...........................

..........................................

......................

...................................

....................................

....................................

,,Is he gone?"

,,Yes he is gone."

,,Could you both shut up! Its 6am and now soon the humans will arrive!"

,,Awwww come on Boss! We still have time!"

The German Shepherd animatronic growled and slapped the bunny animatronic over the head. The Bunny whimpered and made a QwQ face.

,,Hey! Dont hurt him Reich!" The cat animatronic joined the conversation and glared at his leader.

Third Reich huffed angrily and growled again. Oh he would love to beat the two of them, but they dont have time. ,,You ruined our surprise!" He snapped at the cat animatronic. ,,Thanks to you Japanese Empire he now knows we are alive! How can we kill him now so easily!!!!!!!" He yelled angrily. God! These two are unbearable sometimes!

JE and Fascist Italy looked to each other nervously. Even though TR has a very bad temper he is right. They lost their chance of surprise and now Scotland ever can survive or just not return again. Thanks to their failure he knows about them now,

,,What about Soviet?" FI asked quietly and both the others gazes went to him. TR immeditaly had stopped his tantrum and looked like he was ready to murder FI permamentaly. 

,,Leave Soviet out of this!" He snapped again and gave JE a warning look as he had looked hopeful at the idea. Both FI and JE gave each other a look and rolled their eyes. Typical Third Reich.

,,But why not-?" JE started now. "He doesnt know Soviet and Soviet can do stuff that we cant. If he clicks the wrong button he is dead." FI finished. TR wanted to answer as they heard loud sobs. Their gazes went to the Pepsi Cove and they all sighed sadly.

It was pitch black inside the cove. Only the smallest sliver of light made it through the small space of the curtains. An animatronic was sitting against the wall, his arms hugging his knees and his face buried in his knee joints. He was larger than the other 3 animatronics, but isnt used for entertainment anymore since the accident. Since then he mostly is locked away in this cove, but even at night he barely Comes out. It was a large wolf animatronic, partly looking like a pirate. Parts of his body was damaged and he wore an eyepatch, that currently was moved up though, and a big coat to cover up most of the damages. The weird thing is that tears were running down the animatronics cheeks, almost like he wasnt a maschine, but a living being. His ears were lowered and his eyes closed, his robotic form shaking from his cries of pain, sadness and sorrow. His breathing, surprisingly, but not so much considering they seem to be alive, was quickened and he gasped for air between the sobs and sniffs. His sobs could be heard loudly, mixed with a soft lullaby of an anthem that he was humming.