Instinct

Everyone else was obviously as shocked as I was to see him.  He walked inside confidently and looked around.

     "Mike?" Foxy gasped. He shot Foxy a look saying he didnt want to talk. I watched silently. 

    "It isn't just an angry spirit.  The children are most likely going to be more active now that the resteraunt is open. You guys have to try and fight it. Resist. Otherwise im dead. Jeremy's dead. And you guys are dead. They'll close the resteraunt and destroy you."

     Freddy nodded. "We will Mike. But you can't be here now! It's dangerous!  The children could....."

      I seemed to sink into a pit of anger all of the sudden. Freddy's words vanished. I felt myself reeling back to do something. What was going on?

     "Vixen! No!" Chica screeched.  Someone slammed into me. I pulled away in shock. "What!? What happened?" I asked.

     Freddy stared at his feet. "One of the spirits possesed you."

     I blinked. "What?"

  "She took over you to try and..hurg Mike."

     The gaurd had been knocked down by Chica who slammed into me earlier. His had laid a few feet away, but without it I could see he had several scars on his head.

     "Wha-" I stopped and looked at Foxy who was staring at his hands. 

    "Ok Freddy!" Mike said standing.  "Promise me you'll fight it and I'll go."

     Freddy rolled his eyes. "I promise Mikey dear," he said dramatically. "Now go!"

      Mike smiled and shoved his hat on, then walked down the hall.

      I was too horrified to laugh at that comicle moment. I had tried to kill someone! What if Chica had been any slower? I shuddered.

      My thoughts cleared when I heard the familiar chime that meant another day. I shuddered and slipped into the hall while the others said their brief goodbyes. 

    I was nearly in place when the lights flashed on. Panic filled me as I became immobile and my instincts vanished. I was gaining the ability to speak to the children more and more. Now I could probably have a conversation or tell them to not hurt me.

        I lost hope when I realized I wasnt high enough.  Soon children were leaping for my head, trying desperately to pull me down and take me apart. One just managed to grab me. My head was violently jerked down. Hands grabbed me and pulled me down. I fell to the ground and felt a few metal pieces fly off.

     "Look what I have!" Someone cheered. Brief pain ran through me and then I felt something strange. I turned my head to see another anamatronic head stuck on my neck. It appeared to be a fox. I shuddered. Suddenly a child grabbed it and slammed it down harshly.

     I closed my eyes in horror. Then to my relief I blacked out.