"Toys"

At first they all just exchanged confused glances. Then the bird ripped her beak off. Chica jumped back in horror.  "Sorry!  That thing was getting on my nerves!" She said. Then she smiled a creepy big smile. "My name is Toy Chica," she said.

     Chica shot Freddy an uneasy glance. The bunny held out a hand. "My name is Toy Bonnie. And this is Toy Freddy," he said patting the bear on the back.

        Toy Chica looked over at me. "Look! It's a Toy Foxy!  I knew there was one," she said. I shook my head. "My name is Vixen," I said. "How come you don't know me?"

      To my surprise Foxy answered. "Ya see lass, us foxes don't really stick with the othats. Yar typical Foxy and Vixen stick to the sidelines. But based on yee's location, I be thinking you, lass, are for the new Pirate's Cove. Or in this restaurant,  Childrens Cove."

      I took a step back.  "So, what exactly do we do?" I asked.

     Foxy opened his jaws but stopped when a loud chime echoed through the building.  I looked around uncomfortably. "What was that?" Toy Freddy asked. Bonnie smiled. "That means it's Six O' Clock. Opening time. Quickly get back to where you were when you woke up, and wait for the lights to go out. And no matter what, do not speak specifically to the humans,  or harm them. Don't worry, it will be clear. Now go!"

        I staggered backwards,  confused. I turned and quickly ran down the hall and stopped at the warmly decorated room, then headed for the corner too quickly.  I slipped and hit the wall, breaking a part of my arm off. It didn't hurt,  but it was alarming. But before I could grab it, the lights flickered on and I fell still.

      "Hey boys and girls!" That was a human speaking. "Welcome to the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. We have so much in store...."

      I stopped listening.  What was going on? What about my arm?   

     Before I could manage these questions any more,  they appeared.

     Tiny hands grabbing the spot on my wrist left vulnerable,  and breaking off pieces up my arm until they completely removed it. For some reason I didn't mind. In fact, sometimes I moved my head and spoke.  But I couldn't control it.

     "Why hello children! Are you ready for a fun time with Foxy?" I asked. At this the kids laughed and cheered, eyes lighting up. I wasn't mad. I loved seeing them so happy. Until one found a wire. Shockwaves of pain raced through me as the child tugged on the cord. I couldn't move though.  Instead I spat out the message once more and smiled.  Then right when I feared the loose wire would snap, shutting down all feeling in my arm, the children all left in a crowd. It was closing time. I finally was able to lift my hand. The horror I saw was painful.

       Foxy came later and saw the damage. "Don't worry lass. Yar repair man comes tomorrow at opening. He'll fix yee up." I sighed and wrapped the wire around my hand so it wouldnt be in danger. "How was your day Foxy?" I asked. He sighed and scratched the back of his head.

      "That's the thing...ya see. Us old anamatronics didn't get no children to visit us." I looked up in shock. "What?" I asked. "I thought the whole thing was based of you guys."

    Foxy shrugged. "Don't worrt lass. Their probably gonna let the little ones see us tomorrow.  Together, the toys and originals will make this place amazing."