....

My eyes snap open. I hear the soft hum of me powering up. This isn't right. I'm not supposed to wake up.
    Im in a box just big enough for me. It's very awkard, considering I'm used to hanging from ceilings.
      To make matters worse, Endo is gone, and I'm alone.
     A faint beam of light shines through the crate top. I frown and reach up,  slipping my fingers through it. Suddenly I hear a cruel laugh and the light vanishes. My hand breaks to pieces,  and I cry out in shock.
      "Well that will not work! You're too big to fit through there."
     I do not know this voice.  Its raspy and cold.
         I hear the newcomer shuffle around outside.
      Enfuriated, I slam the rest of my hand into the wall of the crate.
     "Who are you!?" I demand. I hear a sick laugh and more shuffling.
     The voice is right beside my box now.
      "My name is Springtrap!"
  The laughter fills my ears. I try to slam my head against the crate and smash it. I can't stay like this! I CANT!
       I want to sleep! I want to be powered down! I don't want to be alone!
       "Calm down Dearie!" A voice says. I know  that voice.   
      "Golden Freddy!  If I ever get out I'll rip you apart, bolt by bolt!" I snarl.  Golden Freddy laughed.
       "Good thing you're never going to leave this place.  You're going to sit here, alone, just how I want you."
      I start to screech, ignoring how it makes my ears ring.
      "No use, no one can hear you," Springtrap says from across the room.
  I rest my head against the wooden wall.
      "Why do you want me on?" I asked.
     Golden Freddy laughed again.
"Because. Your a monster. You deserve this."
      "I am not a monster!  You made me hurt Jeremy!"
       Gold sighed. "I knew you would accuse me. Really,  Vixen, you did that yourself. You hurt Jeremy, and he might not live. Shame,  he was only Seventeen."
      I screeched and slammed my head again.
     "You did it yourself! A broken peice of trash can never make children happy!  Especially one that kills!"
     I gave up, falling silent, swallowed by grief and guilt. 
      "And now your Toy Anamatronic friends are in boxes too. But their not in the rejection place with me and Springtrap. Their in a nice room with each other, in a deep sleep. Endo too."
     I closed my eyes. He was right, I was a monster.
      "Its been fun to share your last conversation,  but I must go. Farewell, trash."
     That is when the darkness and silence hit me. And my worst fears came true. So I sat silently replaying my short life in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria in my head,  just like I have been for you.