"Get you one then just don't bring no drama to my business." I said not caring. He nodded as we both watched the camera crew pack up.

"Damn that was the fourth news crew today." Terrance said dapping me up.

"I got four more to go. I didn't expect all this shit and definitely not this fast." I said smirking as I watched the kids getting acquainted with the place.

Once I changed the name like my mom suggested everything started moving fast. Indya helped me create business social media accounts and we got signs posted around the neighborhood.

I hired 6 people. Did interviews, background checks, and all that good shit. They get paid $12 an hour.

Most of the money is coming in from donations and sponsorships to the center. The Aftercare program is $80 a month per kid but those who registered early are paying $60 for the first 3 months.  I'm also doing payment plans since I know times are hard and for people that have more than one kid.

It's a lot more to it but it's gonna get better with time.

"You gonna make it on time to Dior shit tonight?" Terrance asked me.

"Hell yeah. I might be tired as shit but I know I can't miss that girl's party. Her ass gon throw a fit if I do some shit like that." I said shaking my head at the thought.

We haven't been able to see each other much since I been busy and so has she so I definitely wanted to be there tonight.

"I'm already knowing. But I'm finna head out gotta take Erin to to my Pops house. I'll see you tonight." He said before going to get Erin from one of the girls I hired that he wanna fuck with.

"Breezy Channel 7 is here." The older lady I hired at the front desk informed me.

Three more to go.

Indya King
📍Club Odyssey
Sunday, February 23
12:03 am

Salt Shaker played as my bottles and a sign reading "Pisces Finest" were delivered to my section. Dime and some girls that I worked with at Illusion danced and recorded while I did my lil bop recording as well.

Not only was my 21st birthday this week, I'm also promoting the club that I'm having my party at. It's a cute coin and I'm having fun. I brought in a lot of people too.

"Bitch fuck a fake ID we legal now!" Dime yelled causing me to chuckle.

"Swear I'm showing the cashier my ID everytime, even if I'm just getting some chips." I said causing them to laugh and agree.

After taking a couple shots we started dancing. I was having a ball.

"Imagine how fun it it's gonna be on our trip if we having this much fun tonight." Dime said dancing with me.

"You still won't tell me where we're going." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"And won't, it's a surprise. Just pack cozy." She said winking. I shook my head waving her off going back to dancing.

"My youngin really finna be 21." I heard Terrance say walking up behind me. I instantly got happy.

I knew he wouldn't miss it.