Homework

It had been a week now since school started and since Kurapika came to live with Leorio. Thing have been going well, the two got along and even did their homework together.

Even though Leorio was older Kurapika was usually the one left helping him. He didn't mind it though, helping him also helped himself so it was a win win. The two sat at a low desk in the middle of Kurapikas room, Kurapika was busily writing away while Leorio was "not" so obviously staring at him.

Kurapika sighed putting down his pencil and looked up at Leorio who's eyes grew wide in surprise as if to say "I've been caught". And he had been, Kurapika frowned his brows as he looked over at the other male sitting across from him.

"what is it now?"

"huh?"

"you're stuck on a question are you not?..."

"oh I'm no.."

"then why are you staring at me?"

"staring? me? Pfft no I wasn't staring youre seeing things"

Leorio said slightly flustered as he picked up his book and held it over his face slightly. Kurapika frowned even more, he knew Leorio was clearing holding the book up to hide his face because it wasn't even a book he was meant to read it was one meant for writing in. Kurapika leaned over the table one hand placed in the middle of the table the other came down over his book and pushed it down onto the table. He was now face to face with Leorio who was even more wided eyed than before and leaned back.

"uhh...."

"do not lie to me, I hate lairs."

"um ok, but don't you think you're a little close there?..."

He asked their faces now inches a part, Kurapika huffed and sat back down crossing his arms.

"I apologise.... Now tell me what it was that you found so fascinating that you had to stare at me.."

Leorio sighed rolling his eyes and very easily admiting defeat.

"fine fine, I was just thinking you have very feminine features for a guy. I actually thought you was a girl when we first met until I realised your was wearing the guys uniform.."

Kurapika frowned his brows even more, he knew this. They had been living together for a week and Leorio hadn't gotten used to it yet? Kurapika had gotten used to Leorio questionable fashion sense.

" is it a crime now for a pretty guy to exist in your world or something?"

"no! It just...."

Leorio squinted as he leaned over the table.

"are you sure you're a dude?.."

Kurapika glared down at the male and then bonked him on the head huffing as he picked up his book. Leorio yelped and pulled back rubbing the top of his head.

"it is rude to question someone gender Leorio."

"yeaaaa...you're right I'm sorry..."

He pouted as he went back to writing in his book, Kurapika's eyes moved slowly from the pages of his book to Leorio. A small smile spread across his lips. Leorio eyes slowly caught Kurapikas who was now staring at him, a smirk crossed his lips.

" hey now what are you staring at?"

Kurapika scoffed and rolled his eyes his smile still remaining upon his face as he looked back down at his book.

"it hard not to stare when something so funny looking is sitting cross from me."

"hey! Now that was uncalled for!"

Kurapika was only teasing him but Leorios reaction caused him to laugh, his laugh was pure. He hadn't laughed like that in awhile, it kinda gave Leorio butterfly a faint pink rose to his cheeks as he stared at the boy. The two smiled at each other for a moment a little losing in each other eyes but when they realised what they was doing they both became flustered and went back to doing their homework.

An hour or two passed and they had finished their homework, Leorio streached and lay back on the floor.

"ugh finally...."

"you're finished?"

"mhm..."

"me too"

Kurapika said as he began to pack his things away and put his homework into his bag so he would not forget it. He then pushed Leorios closer to him and looked down at the male who was comfortable taking up a lot of space on the floor considering how tall he was. He smiled up at Kurapika who had a more or less blank expression, Kurapika didn't always smile but when he did it made Leorio happy. So happy he'd deliberately go out of his way to make the other smile, he wasn't sure why it made him so happy though?

"you should put your homework away in your bag so your don't forget it like last time."

Leorio groaned sitting up and collecting up his work before standing up on his feet.

"yes mother I'm going I'm going"

Leorio left the room and Kurapika rolled his eyes but smiled. He straightened up his room once Leorio was gone and then began to get out some clean clothes to change into for bed. He decided he was going to take a shower, so he got out a towel and then headed to the bathroom.

He opened the door and inside he saw a tall slender male who stares down at him with a raised brow. He was just standing in his boxers and shocks in fact he was in the prosses off taking one off. Kurapikas face flushed bright red and he slammed the door closed quickly.

"sorry!!"

... Leorio stood there taking in what had just happened... Kurapika walked in on him undressing... Kurapika had gotten flustered...he covered his mouth as his cheeks flushed and he tried to hold in his laughter. That was the first time he had ever seen Kurapika make that face and it was so cute!! He was definitely going to find ways now to make him make that face again for sure!