Two Best Friends

Kurapika, Gon and Leorio are all hanging out on the park again. This time Gon suggest the three pay a game, he suggests hide and seek and Kurapika agree for the both of them. He can't say no to Gon and he enjoy his time with Gon, Leorio doesn't object because he knows how Kurapika feels. If he was honest he couldn't say no to the kid either.

Gon looks around and see another kid with white hair slowly swinging back and forth on the swings kicking up dirt at his feet as they brush the ground. Gon runs over with not a care in the world.

"hey! Do you want to play with us? I saw you and thought you looked kinda lonely."

Killua's eyes slowly moved up from his own feet to the other boys, trailing up his body until they landed on his face. He raised a brow as he saw the other standing in front of him.

" huh?.. "

" we are playing hide and seek, wanna play? "

Gon asked in a cheery voice which only got a more confused frown from Killua.

"how old are you? Aren't you a little old to be playing that game?..."

"I'm 12! And not at all see Kurapika is playing and even Leorio who is much older!"

"hey!"

Leorio snapped hearing Gons comment about his age.

"I'm only two years older than Kurapika!"

"and in less than a year you'll be a legal adult.."

Kurapika teased the other and Leorios only response was a scowl, he huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"are you scared of me?.."

"why would I be?"

Now that Gon was actually getting a better look at Killua he could see the dirt marks on his clothes, the scuffed knees with dried blood that had run down them. The small bruse under his eyes and the busted lip, honestly he had no idea why the boy looked so beaten up but now he wanted to get him to play even more. Maybe he could get the boy to smile a little and forget about whatever it was the plagued his mind. Killua jumped off the swing and tooked his hands deep into his pockets.

"fine, but I'm not it."

"hah! Awesome! Leorio you're it!"

Gon shouted as he ran back over to his group of friends, Killua not far behind. The four played together until the sun began to set and just like the day before the walked home till they parted ways. Kurapika and Leorio went one way and Killua and Gon the other.

"hey so what's your name?"

"it's Killua, Killua Zoldyack.."

He said as he walked along side him hands tooked deep into his pockets and gaze fixed on the ground.

"hmm... That's sounds familiar.."

"hah duh! My family is the Zoldyack, they are part of the mafia."

Gon gasped and looked back at Killua in surprise.

"wow really?? That's so cool Killua"

"pfft hahaha that's your response!?"

"well it's true isn't it?"

Killua's expression changed quickly and became cold but this didn't even faze Gon.

"what makes you think that?"

"I don't know, just a gut feeling I guess. You seem serious."

"weird, people usually only like me because they can't tell if I'm lying or not."

Living With The Exchange Student.. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara