Home

After helping Gon find the cat the three stayed awhile on the park and hung out. But soon they parted way, they came to a fork in the road, Gon went one way and Kurapika and Leorio went the other way.

The two had resolved their issues but walked along in silence. This kind of made Leorio nervous. He apologies, was Kurapika still upset at him? He looked over at the smaller male, he didn't seem upset. In fact he seemed to have a very content expression upon his face, this relaxed Leorio just a little.

"he seems like a good kid."

"hm?"

Leorio blinked a little confused by Kurapika's sudden comment.

"Gon."

Kurapika said with a smile as he looked up to Leorio. His smile seemed so warm and gentle and the soft fading sunlight made it seem all the more beautiful. Wait no Leorio, he's a dude!... He'd make a cute girl though... Kurapika then continue to talk his gaze moving back to the road in front of them.

"he reminds me of a friend I once had back home, I don't know. Maybe it just because they was the same age when I last saw them..."

"oh? Haven't you seen them in a long while? Why don't you visit them?.."

"I can't..."

"huh?....oh...OH! I'M SO SORRY!"

"Leorio it's fine, you can relax. It kinda makes me uncomfortable when you're so on edge."

He said looking back up at Leorio his nose scrunched a little as he frown. Leorio blinked a little surprised... But I guess it made sense, he would feel uncomfortable too if the person around him felt like they was always walking on egg shells.

" right sorry again.."

He said rubbing the back of his neck looking away from the other, Kurapika just nodded and the two continued to walk side by side.

They approached the house finally Leorio headed inside first. Kurapika had stopped by earlier that morning to drop of his belongings, he just missed Leorio in fact. That was also why Kurapika was running late. A small lady with short brown hair and bangs came to great the two that had just entered. She was wearing an apron and had clearly been cooking which was noticeable by the delicious smell.

" hello you two, its nice to finally have you home. Im Chihiro, we didn't get to meet properly this morning. It's lovely to meet you Kurapika."

Kurapika bowed to her and smiled.

"yes, apologies for my behaviour this morning. I must of seemed so rude, my flight had been delayed to I was running late when I got here, I hope you can forgive me."

"oh nonsense it's ok, I put your bags in your room. Leorio please show Kurapika to were he will be stay, then get cleaned up and changed and join me for dinner."

She said with a cheerful smile before heading back into the kitchen, Leorio looked down at Kurapika with a slightly confused expression. Kurapika looked back at him and raised a brow.

" what? "

" you've already met? "

" of course, I'll be staying for awhile and couldn't take all my belongs with me. In fact I was supposed to arrive around 6 am this morning but my flight was delayed and go here at 8 am. I was supposed to meet you this morning here, I still met you this morning though. Not quite the way i had expected though. "

" ah! Ok ok I know I said I was sorry "

Kurapika chuckled he was just teasing him. Leorio huffed as he lead the other up the stairs, he showed him to the guest room and told him that his room was right next door and if he needed anything he should come to him first and Kurapika nodded. The show took turns getting cleaned then changing and headed down for dinner.