twenty-four.

✧||✧

✰||✰

✰||✰

sleepover
~
3:59 pm

✿ ✿ ✿

tape man
yo @momma's disappointment @hoe
u ok

hoe
wassup fuckers this is the best hero in UA
(y/n) fell asleep so u guys can fuck off and do ur shit bye

floating panties
👁👁
well that was quick?

boobies
wait how did (y/n) calm down with the help of bakugou
isn't he always telling people to suck his dick

rocky
gladly

ochukie
.....
what-

rocky
rocky replied to themself
{ message unsent! }
nvm pls forget i said this

>=<

bakugou looked at the sleeping figure hugging his waist and head snuggled against his chest.
he relaxed his body before lying down completely, going along with him playing with her hair.

before he could hug her back, kirishima barged in. "YO BRO ARE YALL GOOD?" he said a little too loud. this made (y/n) jolt up, sitting up still half-asleep. "what? mommy?" she said while rubbing her puffy eyes sleepily.

"shhh go back to sleep." he patted her head. she hummed then went back to sleep, returning in the previous position.

the ash-blonde forgot that the red haired Boy was there. he was just standing there (🧍🏻‍♀️) with a phone in his hand and a ' O: ' on his face.

"if you fucking tell or send that piece of fucking evidence, i'll make sure you see god." he warned.

kirishima just stood there for a while, nodded then left without a word.

once the door was closed, bakugou let out a phew. he looked back at (y/n) again, admiring her features and such. he went down a bit to her level to wrap his large hands around her waist. the current position they were in was comfy for both of them. (y/n)'s head was snugged (is that a word🗿) against bakugou's neck and bakugou had his chin rest on her head.

he made one hand leave her waist to entangle his hand with her hair, massaging the girl's scalp a bit.

after a while, the girl decided to move herself a bit, now her legs are tangled with his. bakugou chuckled softly, then brought the hand that was in her hair down to her back, caressing it a little.

he moved his head a bit to make her forehead face his lips. he kissed this softly and mumbled "you deserve the world. i'm scared of what'll happen to us if i confess to you." placing small kisses on her head.

this happened for a while until bakugou's eyes got droopy.

❀ ❀ ❀

a/n :

BRO IM SO SORRY FOR ANOTHER SOFT BAKUGOU I'VE BEEN CRAVING FOR HUGS AND CUDDLES SO I JUST PUT MY IMAGINATION INTO THIS 😭 i kinda miss my ex's hand kisses :((

also can y'all answer this question:

do u prefer smut or fluff?

(this is a draft i made a few weeks ago:>)