twenty-seven.

;) some spoilers in avatar 2 movie

.....

(y/n) stares at her full storage in rage. since when did she get 19GB in tiktok?

groaning, she deletes unnecessary videos and spam photos of mina, kirishima, kaminari — the dumb, dumber, and dumbest trio. she came across a video of her and bakugou together bickering as usual, kaminari audibly snickering behind the camera.

when she first watched this video way before, it was funny. but now, as she looked closer, she only paid attention to bakugou. he was unfairly photogenic, she wanted to tear his face apart. was it her or was he looking at her fondly when she turned her back on him?

probably just her.

she deleted apps and contacts and came across bakugou's contact. memories of her accidentally mistaking him for her mom flashed. she let out a chuckle. she couldn't believe she liked bakugou, the same guy who'd swear her out and throw her like a bag during sparring.

dying cutely entered the chat!

dying cutely
BAKUGOU
REMEBER WHEN I MISTOOK U FOR MY MOM

bom bom entered the chat!

bom bom
as clear as fucking day
will never fail to piss me off at any moment

dying cutely
luv ya 4 dat

bom bom
i like u too dumbass
i like u too du
i like u t
i lik
no

dying cutely
:C
u like avatar right
the new movie

bom bom
so what if i do ??

dying cutely
let me take u out
i heard the new characters are hot

bom bom
LET ME WHAT ME OUT
LET ME WH
LET
A DATE???????
A DATE?
A DA
A

dying cutely
why r u taking so long
r u writing a whole essay of no
that pains me kat 💔💔💔💔☹️☹️☹️☹️

bom bom
shut the fuck yo
i was writing abt my hatred towards u

dying cutely
out of topic babe
so saturday?

bom bom
whatever

dying cutely
that's a yes!!!!!
BAKUGOU KAYSUKI FINALKY GAVE INTNK ME

bom bom
SHUT UP I COULF U HEARD U ACROSS THE DUCKING DORM

(y/n) put her phone down. she stared at the ceiling before a smile cracked into her lips. she grabbed a pillow, punching it of excitement.

she can't believe she asked bakugou out, and he agreed! the bakugou katsuki said yes to her!!

she is going all out in this date.

"what the fuck are you wearing?" bakugou asked genuinely worried.

(y/n) put on blue paint all over her body for the occasion. "what? i'm getting into the theme." she said casually. "and if they don't let your dumbass in?" she laughed. "they will! it's not like i'm breaking any rules doing this." bakugou scoffed. "well, it's ruining my dignity."

"you?" (y/n) deadpanned. "yeah, me. being around you is enough." he said. "bakugou, i'm gonna drop dead leave you to pay your ticket."

(y/n) was sure to blend in the scenery of the movie. bakugou even forgot it was her.

what she didn't expect was for the movie to be sad. "his death was so unnecessary!" she sobbed on her way out the cinema. bakugou's lips pursed holding back a laugh.

"he was too hot to die!" she sniffed. "it's a bunch of enlarged smurfs with tails and no clothes. get over it." bakugou said. "don't you dare say that. he was 15, our age! he had so much potential!"

she walked slowly as she rubbed her snot and tears away. farts left bakugou's mouth as a failed result of holding his laughter in. "alright, crybaby. let's get you home."

they went home with bakugou patting (y/n)'s back.

^0^

a/n:

comedy mostly

i am OBSESSED with avatar rn for some reaskn

new year new chapter ❤️❤️❤️

see u guys nxt yr /j