twenty-three.

✧||✧

( this chapter consists of both texting and talking in real life,,, spoiler(?): kinda sad lol )

✰||✰

sleepover
~
3:21 p.m
part two!

(y/n) huffed. "you guys sure took your time."

the class looked at (y/n) dumbfoundedly. "weren't you the one that got lost in the first place?-"

"ah ah ah we don't talk about that." she shushed.

-skip

everyone was having fun and swimming after a long time looking for (y/n).

"(y/n)! come join!" mina squealed.

"hmm.." she hummed, going through her phone. "no thanks." she said while saving more memes.

"bet she's saving memes." kaminari said while on a float with an ice cream.

(y/n)'s ears perked up hearing it and immediately went to another app after.

"what do you mean?"

"(y/n) don't even try lying, I saw everything on your face."

"you just saw perfection that blinded you." she flipped her hair.

"can you extras get any more loud!?" the ash blonde shouted.

"uHm yeAh!"

before she could speak any further, her phone dinged a notification. (LFMAOAOAOAOAOA BYE IM LAUGHING AT DINGED AHXJQJXJWJZJAJQ)

PRIVATE MESSAGING BETWEEN 'mom 😔🖐🏻' and 'mistake 😍'

mom😔🖐🏻
(y/n)

mistake 😍
hM? i'm kinda busy atm

mom😔🖐🏻
no
that's not the time for right now
i have news
bad news

mistake 😍
well? spill it yus?

mom😔🖐🏻
grandma's gone
cancer fought her over

mistake 😍
...
what..?
lmao mom u lookin like joker rn
stop lying 😾

mom😔🖐🏻
(y/n).
i'm serious.
i'll need you to come here right after your sleepover

mistake 😍
lol mom ure lying
...
right?
sent
3:39

(y/n) stared at her phone blankly.

"yo (y/n) u gucci?" sero asked. she looked up at them sadly, nodding yes.

"i'm not really in the mood to swim right now,, uhm i'll go back to my room." she said, walking away afterwards.

the class just stared at her walking away. "i think something happened." ochaco frowned.

"one of us should check on her." momo said worriedly. "i agree." kirishima said nodding.

"i want bakugou to go check on her!" mina pointed at the boy. "eh!? why me?!" he questioned.

"well you're the one (y/n) annoys so much, which probably means she favors you. plus y'all are roomies." sero answered. he grumbled, looking at everyone and their expressions.

he noticed how they have desperate looks on their faces which annoyed him. "fine!" he gave up.

-skip

(y/n) stared at the ceiling lifelessly. tears started escaping her eyes, she turned to face her pillow, muffled sobs heard. she heard a knock that startled her.

she fixed her hair and wiped her tears. before yelling, "come in!"

she was surprised to see the short tempered boy in front of her. she pulled a fake smile, "bakugou! watchu doin here? ya need something?" she asked.

bakugou stared at her. "i know something's wrong." she furrowed her brows, "hm? what do you mean?"

he walked towards the bed, sat down, the bed sinking a bit. (y/n) moved away a bit, "stupid i know something bad happened." "like what?" she asked.

"like.." "fuck! i don't know it's not my fucking problem!" he said.

"i'm shitty at comforting others, just- c'mere." he opened his arms for her to come in. she stared at disbelief, but crawling a bit to go in the boy's muscular arms.

after the girl rested her head on his chest, he wrapped his hands around her. 'warm..' she thought.

"you can spill it to me. i'll try to be patient and listen." he offered.

after (y/n) heard that she stayed quiet for a few seconds and broke down, telling him how her grandma died at the wrong time and how she won't see her be a hero.

bakugou comforted her by patting her head. she calmed down in the end, her eyes sore and red from crying, bakugou still patting her head softly.

"it's okay, she's still watching you." bakugou assured. (y/n) sniffled, "where?"

bakugou pointed up and made the girl plant a small smile on her face.

her eyes started to be droopy, and eventually falling asleep on the boy's chest, his arms and her arms still wrapped around each other's bodies. but her head shot up, looking at bakugou with sleepy eyes, "thank you."

then she fell asleep.

bakugou rested his head on top of hers and played with her hair.

"you're welcome, anything for you."

❀ ❀ ❀

a/n :

i'M SORRY I WANTED A SOFT BAKUGOU HUHU

edit: tHANK U FOR 200K READS SUZUSXNWHANAHQHAQJAJQKDJALSKQHSIWJSJQHSQJ idk how y'all find this book nice 😿