"Ms. Amanda please go ahead and go home for the day you must rust we don't wanna stress you and baby brother out"

"Thank you Taehyung"

"Send your husband my best regards" 

We left the house and made our way to taehyungs car and I sat down in the passenger seat as he went to sit in the driver's seat. When he turned on the car I turned to face him and glared

"Who are you..?" he smiled and glared back

" your boyfriend~" I plucked him in the forehead frowning at the fact that he can't be serious

"you haven't even gotten there will you stop that dude"

"Okay okay fine ask again"

"You are a different person at home than you are at work."

"Its called duality"

"Continue..."

"I can be dominating and extremely demanding but switch to sweet and caring depends on the situation"

"Okay why are you demanding towards me"

"Because you have no regard for rules and talk to your boss like I won't fire you, and I top you in bed"

"Aishh you are so outrageously frustrating "

"Yea you say it very often sweetheart anyways what do you wanna eat we can get anything"

"Really?"

"Yep to make up for the events that happened yesterday, You were drunk I should have turned you down but I couldnt control myself, I shamelessly enjoyed it, so yes we can go eat whatever you want"

I was surprised he was actually serious. Maybe he wasn't like all the other guys who just wanted the same thing from me, Maybe he was actually sincere and goodhearted when he said he wanted more than just my body.

"Umm chicken I wanna go somewhere that has chicken"

"Okay" 

He began driving one hand out the window and the other on the wheel. He was a skilled driver and it was almost satisfying to watch him drive. He made his way to the drive-thru and bought us both meals. and we ate on our way to his office. 

"mmmm yummy" I saw him smile with that boxy smile. 

"You are just so cute is chicken your favorite," he asked me noticing how I was stuffing my face

"Umm I just like to eat"

"What else do you like to eat" he smirked at me and me being grown enough to understand exactly what he meant I chopped him in the back of the neck

"You need everything holy in your life Kim Taehyung"

"Alright you are so mean for a kitten" I rolled my eyes and smiled when we were finally at the office. He parked his car and sat in his seat waiting for me to get out.

"I guess ill see you tomorrow for work kitten" 

"Yea yea whatever bye Taehyung!!" 

I got in my car and pulled off immediately making my way to the Strip Club I worked at. I missed my best friend so much I couldnt wait to see him.

Once I arrived I waltzed in being greeted by the most atrocious thirsty men who knew of me from their previous visits. But of course, I ignored them and continued walking ignoring them completely

There my best friend was and He was with a man. His crush to be exact.

"Hwanwoong"

he turned out around jumping into my arms rocking from side to side super excited to see me there.

"Omggg Jimin I missed you so much!"

"I missed you more I have so much to tell you."

"Can we do talk when we go home?"

"Of course, but is this Leedo?"

"He knows my name already, this must be Jimin I have heard a lot about you."

"Likewise"

"We are dating now bestie"

"Wow that's so amazing well you guys go on ahead Hwa I am  proud of you" I nudged him giving him a wink, Hwa I'm gonna head home because I'm super tired and I don't even have my own clothes on right now"

"Are those taehyungs.?"

"yes"

"Mhmm"

"Shut up I'm going home"

"Alright see you there"

"okayyy"

-Chapter end

~

~

~

~ (A/n) So everyone If you haven't already go ahead and check out my stories besides this one... Byeeeeeee that's all for now