Anzen

Izuku moved around his lab with a grace that Shinsou wasn't used to seeing him use anywhere else. Shinsou turned back to Kaminari and Todoroki, who were also sitting on on of the exam tables in the lab.

" I didn't think that there was this much space down here."

" Yeah neither did we but Izuku said it was an expansion spell."

" Alright boys let's get started with Shinsou since he's new and then we can make sure that you two aren't going to fall apart on me."

Shoto and Denki moved off the table and went to lean against the counter on the opposite side of the room. Izuku drew the curtains and then began his exam.

Izuku was basically his friends doctor, he was a licensed medical professional too. He didn't do it for all his friends, only the ones with shitty parents. Shoto only went to a doctor when he was severely injured and Denki and Shinsou didn't go unless the injury or sickness was life threatening. Izuku performed the routine check ups for them.

He did all three of them their reports once he was done and gave Kaminari his ADHD meds prescription before leading them into the kitchen to grab snacks. They had apples and caramel before dashing up to Izuku's room, Izuku checking on his mother as they went.

Once settled in random places in the room they began to talk and play videogames.

+++++++++++

Izuku yawned as he walked into class, not really wanting to be here but needing the attendance for his school record. He sat in his seat and took out one of his non hero notebooks. Izuku had 4 different sets of notebooks medical, magical, hero, and fighting. The one he had out was medical book number 7, or his patient record. He forgot to record the results of yesterday's exam.

It was as he was writing that the alarms went off, seeming to ring right in Izuku's ears, thing was, no one else seemed to react to the noise. He would have pondered it more if it didn't seem like someone was banging a gong right next to his ears.

He fell out of his seat and onto his side, clutching his ears as he hit the ground. The class looked over and ran up to him, crowding him, making it worse. Why were they all there, did they need to be so close, was the room really moving that fast? Oh look, Kirishima, was he always holding Izuku? He didn't know but his arms were really soft.

As Izuku delved further into his thoughts he got farther away from the noise and his grip got looser from his now bleeding ears.

They made it to Recovery Girl's room in record time. Once Izuku was in her office all others who were not sick or injured were banned. Once out of Kirishima's arms Izuku was reminded of the ringing and immediately clutched his ears tighter than before.

He made his way into the sweet release of unconsciousness shortly after and RG had to stop treating him with her quirk.

She couldn't find anything physically wrong with the boy but she'd have him go to a doctor once he was awake.

-----(=`ェ´=)-----

Izuku looked around himself, the dark space giving no hints as to where he was. He would have started walking, if not for the lights that suddenly came on.

" Sorry to leave you in the dark there little bud, still learning how to work this. Anyway, hi!"

In front of Izuku was a black haired man dressed in old japanese armor. He was tall, about 5'7, and had stubble and dark circles under his eyes like he hadn't seen rest and relaxation in a time. He was leaning against a spear and had a sword on his hip. He had an accent that Izuku couldn't quite place but if he had to put a word to it, he'd say old.

" Um, who are you?"

" Oh, where are my manners, my name is Anzen, or it was, I don't really know it's confusing. Sorry for knocking you out like that, I didn't know how else to do it."

Izuku didn't know what was going on but he'd very much like for it to stop, like, right now.

" Let me explain a little. I'm about 2 million years old from way back when japan, though it wasn't called japan back then. I fought in a battle with a being known as the Demon Queen. And while I did win, I died in the end. I was supposed to be put back together to permanently kill her but, time had other ideas. Pieces of my mind faded and fell off and that includes like, all of my memories. Anyway I'm going on. You are me! Or the me that exists in the future without my memories. The gods put me back together and while you are mostly me, you have your own experiences and memories to make you who you are, though the end goal is still the same, kill the Demon Queen."

" Info overload dude, slow down and let me think."

So Anzen let the kid think as he got distracted by the dirt under his fingernails. He took five minutes to process before waving for Anzen to continue with his story.

" Well, you haven't met the Demon Queen at full power yet but you have met her in her human form. That one red head, yeah I see that look on your face and you are completely correct. She will need to find her power sources before she can put her plans into full swing. You are lucky, even without our memories we can still kill her."

Izuku became confused, how was he supposed to kill her without his memories?

" They wouldn't have helped anyway, we didn't even kill her in our last life, merely halted her plans for a little while. Since in this life you have our gift and your 12 warriors you'll do good to kill her."

" Wait, wait, wait, 12 warriors?"

" Yeah. In our last life, or I guess my life time, I had 12 generals who helped lead my army to victory. We all lived together and did, other...things. But that isn't important, what is, is that to kill the Demon Queen you'll need to find her power sources and destroy them. Now here is where we run into, a few, problems. I mentioned those faded parts of my memories right? I don't remember where I and the boys agreed to burry the items. I have a way you can destroy them but I can't help you find them."

" And how's that?"

" Well if you'd let me finish, you're going grave robbing!"