Years Events

Year 1

Izuku worked hard to learn as much as he could, knowing that he had barely scratched the surface of what there was to learn. Seishin Sensei taught him alot. He also taught Izuku that he hated pain. Every day Izuku went home with a new bruise or cut, he finally understood why they started alchemy with the healing salves, he needed alot. The police were convinced he was in a gang or liked starting street fights. I mean, he was 4, why would he start a street fight.

Year 2

Izuku had met all of Seishin's wives. Amy, Jess, Lisa, Megan, Tess, and Victoria. He still didn't know why the man had so many. He spent his 5th birthday in the hospital visiting his Mama. He learned that if you act more confident or not afraid of Kacchan then you can get him to shut up.

Year 3

Izuku spent the first half of his birthday with his Sensei and his family, then he went to visit his Mama. He almost mastered the fan, and by master I mean he no longer cuts himself with it. He was pretty good with his sword, but he knew he could do better.

Year 4

8 years old and his mother was still sleeping. He was still being looked after by his care taker. He still lived alone in his house. He learned to cook. It was like alchemy, if you messed up you set something on fire. He got good, and I mean it. He couldn't cook much, but it tasted good. He decided that asking Jess to teach him to cook would be a good idea.

Year 5

5 years he had been with his Sensei and his Sensei's family. He got good at running the course and finally knew what he was doing with his Fans. He was good with his sword and daggers two. He could easily switch between using his sword and fans, and by that I mean he didn't cut himself when doing it anymore. He still dropped his weapons mid transition.

Year 6

10 years old and good enough with his weapons that he was now allowed to bring them home to practice. He was caught with his Fans once and his care taker tried to take them from him. Izuku got defensive and nearly cut her fingers off. She learned not to touch his shit again.

Year 7

Victoria thought it would be a good idea to teach him about fashion and etiquette, so Izuku added those to his list of lessons. Seeing that two of them now had lessons with Izuku the other girls decided to teach him too. Amy taught him how to make weapons, with out the use of her quirk. Tess taught him how to handle his emotions through art. Lisa taught him dance and tempo, it helped him in fights. Megan taught him how to take care of himself and others properly. Megan also said if he ever needed someone to talk to she was always there.

Year 8

Izuku stared middle school next year. He was not excited. He much preferred his Senseis. He still went to school while he was with them but he liked to be with them more than being at school. He visited his mother for his birthday and found out that she might wake up soon, though soon might not be as fast as he would like.

Year 9

Middle Schoolers suck. They liked to try and push Izuku around. He of course kicked their asses. When he started coming to school with bruises from training people started to talk. Teachers asked if everything was ok at home, kids whispered he was part of a gang. Once in the locker room one of the boys saw his tattoo. He thought it was a gang logo or an initiation tattoo. He made everyone believe he was in a gang.

Year 10

Izuku decided to get some actual experience in fighting. He joined some underground fighting rings and started doing vigilante work. It wasn't illegal cause he didn't have a quirk and there was no law against using magic. This was his last year of middle school. Only a year until UA.