Chapter | 47

a couple of weeks had gone past and both jimin and taehyung's stomachs were getting bigger. it was morning and taehyung had woken up a little early as he wasn't feeling well, he walked downstairs holding onto the railing tightly.

he walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

*flash*

taehyung spun his head around when he heard a click and then saw a flash. taehyung didn't think much of it as he walked out of the room only to see someone climbing through the window.

taehyung screamed so loudly which caused the person to look up. the person panicked before charging at him throwing him against the wall putting a knife to his throat.

"Mr.kim I found you," the person said as taehyung was full-on sobbing trying to cover his stomach.

jungkook woke up to hear a scream, he jumped out of bed grabbing the gun that was in one of his draws before opening the door to see taehyung on the ground with someone hovering over him with a knife to his throat.

"DONT TOUCH HIM," jungkook said loudly which caused taehyung and the intruder to turn around. "give me money and I will leave," the person said holding the knife against his neck harder causing taehyung to whimper.

"let him go first," jungkook said pointing the gun towards the person slowly walking down the stairs. once the intruder saw the gun their eyes went wide before rushing outside.

taehyung let out a sob as the knife was away from him and the person ran away.

jungkook rushed downstairs lifting taehyung up

"baby, are you okay?" jungkook asks taehyung sobs clutching his stomach.

"what is it" jungkook asks placing his hand on taehyung's stomach.

"i-im f-fine j-just need to l-lay d-down" taehyung says grabbing jungkook's arm who helps him up the stairs into his own room.

jungkook lays taehyung down and runs his hands through his hair watching taehyung close his eyes slowly falling asleep. jungkook decided to stay up as he was fully awake and he didn't want anything to happen to taehyung who the girls.

7:00am

it was early morning and taehyung woke up in bed alone, he rubbed his eyes and sat up looking around the room to see no jungkook. he got up from bed walking out of the room then going downstairs.

taehyung smiled when he saw the girls watching tv with jungkook sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone.

taehyung walked towards jungkook and sat next to him, jungkook felt the couch dip as he looked up to see taehyung.

"how are you feeling baby?" jungkook asked placing his hand on taehyung's tummy rubbing it slightly which made taehyung hum.

"I'm okay still a little shaken up from what happened" taehyung said

"I know I will have it sorted," jungkook says as taehyung nods placing his hand on top of jungkook's.

"are the girls coming in today with us?" taehyung asks as jungkook shakes his head

"no jin wanted to spend time with the girls today" jungkook said as taehyung nodded.

they both turned their heads towards the door when they heard a knock taehyung stood up and walked to the door, jungkook following behind up. taehyung opened the door only to receives flashes of cameras.