4

good ass job/skressful

"count your blessings, nigga." gabe commented after i explained how i managed to pull veronica back into my web, a web full of lies i admit but she could've went around it if she wanted to.

"i taught him everything he knows." jaylin further added onto the conversation. my head turned to face the audacity this nigga had.

"nigga if you taught me everything i know, i'm sure i would still be a virgin. you couldn't get pussy if you paid for it." i bussed one at jaylin just for fun. we both knew of our many adventures into the female anatomy. but the easiest way to get to a man was to insult his game or his dick. and it's just gay as fuck to say anything about another man's stuff, no matter what.

"you try'na flame, chai?"

"jaylin, shut the hell up." i silenced him and looked out the transparent window on to the various objects and people flipping past like an ongoing film roll. i, along with jaylin, gabe, and jackson were riding in a car to the hook up. i noticed a parked cop car resting a few blocks ahead of the car.

"hey gabe, this is your step-dad's car, right?" i inquired while my eyes stayed focused to the cop car just ahead of us.

"yeah, i hate that son of a bitch." his voice was low with not so discreet loathing.

"good." i lowly muttered. my index finger pressed down against the power operated button that controlled the window, winding down the window as far as it would go. just as we were a few yards away from the cop car i extended my torso out of the car and raised my fists high into the air with only my middle finger protruding out of my clenched hand.

"dude, what the fuck are you doing?" gabe shouted. he continuously turned his head back and forth from the road to me, trying to see what i was doing.

"fuck the police!" i screamed just as we passed the two cops propped against the cruiser. as soon as i did that the car erupted with laughter and gabe accelerated the car just as the police officers scrambled around with their coffee and pastries to get in their car and come after us. he successfully dodged the cops and we stayed off of the main roads to make sure we wouldn't get caught. they would return to their lives within ten minutes, it's not like i pulled out a gun and said: i'm going to shoot up the state house!

But we know how the police are nowadays. they'll shoot you for wearing a suspicious pair of sunglasses, shit like that.

"chai you're reckless as shit boy!" jackson shouted out and jaylin nodded along with him in agreement. i shrugged my shoulders at their late ass observation and got out my wallet. after counting out four twenty dollar bills and clutching the rough paper in my fist i chattted among the boys until we arrived at the spot. as always i got out of the car while the rest of the boys waited inside of the car. i strolled up the concrete steps and examined the moderately sized porch of the home, the outside of the house looked completely abandoned along with the untamed tan grass and boarded up windows. but i knew of the life residing behind the door. after a special five knock code done on the off-white door i took two steps back. the door cracked open and a dark brown pupil gazed out of the nook. i waited a few seconds before i grew agitated.

"nigga let me the fuck in, you know who i am! i see you, nigga!" i barked at the dumbass behind the door. the door finally unfurled out and i was face with my hook up.

"malachai! what's up?" eric's baked ass slurred out to me while his body reclined against the door.

"the same thing i'm always all the way up here for. i know you have some so just take my money, give me the shit and let me go on my way." i contained my annoyance with his light ass and shifted the weight on my leg. his eyes rolled up to the top of his eyelid and with that bitch ass movement alone he lost the last of his equilibrium and stumbled backwards until he fell on the floor. my fist clenched together and rose to the opening of my mouth where i dug my teeth into my knuckles to restrain from lashing out on him. it's the same thing every time i come to see his ass. i don't know why his ass smokes k-2 when he has og kush growing in his basement. i stomped into the house, kicking him inside and slamming the door behind me. my feet followed the familiar trail to the basement steps that i made my way down and entered a whole new world.