11

on&on

i couldn't control myself as i was looking through lana's instagram and noticing new features of her beauty. i swear i see something new each time i look at a picture. the way her lip turns up when she smiles. her adorable doe eyes and how they gleam in the sunlight.

aw fuck, what am i doing? this girl has me going batshit crazy and i'm feeding right on into it.

before i could turn my screen off and rest my phone back into my front pocket it was snatched out of my hands.

"yo chai, who is this chick?" the voice of jackson made me aware he was the one that took my phone. my fingers clinched into a fist but i knew hitting him would do no good for me except for a 5 day suspension. it wouldn't even get my point across to him. most i would do is knock him sober and he won't remember the events leading up to that. so i relaxed my fingers. i could feel my anger creeping encasing my soul. i haven't been angry in a long time, i know who is to blame for that. however, i didn't know it's been this repressed that my anguish could quickly take control. i had a slight handle on it but i knew it was wavering

"don't worry about it. now give me my shit, jackson." i forced out through my clenched teeth. holy fuck my head is killing me.

instead of my phone being placed in my hand it ended up getting passed to gabe.

"and you're 70 weeks deep in this shit fam. you're a lil bitch." he cracked on me and gained a laugh from jackson. i couldn't stop my nails from digging deep into the flesh of my palm. "oh shit! i accidentally liked this one."

don't let it take over. you've been controlling it.

control it!

"yeah, we seen your instagrams!" gabe decided it would be funny to reenact da fam on da gram skit from future's mixtape.

"we know who you like and who you don't like." jackson joined in as the sidekick.

"you think i wasn't gonna see you post those pictures?" gabe tossed my phone on my desk.

my leg started twitching. my chest feels like it's caving in.

"soon as you signed up, we followed you!"

stupid ass jackson.

"we followed you and then we unfollowed you right back."

stupid ass gabe.

"huh, huh, liking bitches pictures from 70 weeks ago."

i had to admit, their don voices weren't half bad.

"you think we can't get in computers?"

this was moderately clever for gabe.

"get the duct tape, pauly."

jackson just sounds illiterate.

"we got to drop on you. you left your location on, you bastard."

"ey, tony, tony!"

gabe joined in with jackson.