as soon as jungkook saw taehyung got slapped he was mad, livid. he walked towards them.

"why does it matter to you?" sarah asks as jungkook pauses wanting to hear what taehyung was going to reply.

"because they're my family. i see these girls as my own and i'm in love with jungkook" taehyung says as sarah's eyes widen.

"yeah so i suggest you leave i don't accept or help people who hurt others" taehyung says

"minho!" taehyung calls out as minho walks into the room to see taehyung had a red hand print on his cheek.

minho walked in front of taehyung and asked what was wrong.

"please escort sarah and her husband out of my building and out of the area" taehyung asks as minho looks up at jungkook for permission and jungkook nods.

"okay lets go" minho says walking up to sarah who walks back to her husband grabbing her bag.

"sarah, if i see you around MY kids again or even on my property. i will send you to court" jungkook says but before sarah could say anything minho already moved them out of the office shutting the door behind him.

jungkook rushes to taehyung and caresses his cheek

"you okay baby" jungkook says pecking his red cheek

"yeah" taehyung smiles and turns around to see euni in tears

"oh baby" taehyung says crouching down giving her a hug as she hugs back

jungkook crouches down hugging them both.

"t-thank you tae" euni says hugging him before pulling away hugging her dad.

"is she seriously asleep again" jungkook says pointing to yeona who was now asleep on taehyung's chest.

they all laughed.

"you okay sunshine" jungkook asks his daughter who nods.

"yeah I'm happy with the family I have" euni says squeezing jungkook.

"i am too" jungkook says looking up at taehyung who smiles back at him.

taehyung and jungkook both drove home in separate cars.

they had both finished worked and decided it was time to go home, they drove up the road and into their front yard. they parked their cars into the garage and walked inside after shutting the garage door.

they walked inside and got the girls into night clothes and put them in the lounge as they wanted to watch a movie.

"the amount of movies they watch" taehyung giggles walking up the stairs

"euni loves movies" jungkook laughs as they reach the top.

"are you going to freshen up?" jungkook asks taehyung who nods, kissing his cheek before leaving to his room.

'i was just about to ask if i could join' jungkook pouts walking to his room.

they both freshened up before going back down into the lounge together to see the girls playing together.

jungkook smiled at his babies and sat down on the floor as taehyung sat next to him.

moments like this made taehyung so happy, family time.

(SMUT WARNING, SKIP IF YOU WANT. I SUCK AT WRITING SMUT AS IT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE BUT HOPE IT IS NOT 2 CRINGE LOL)