 sirius and hazel own my heart

is wolfstar canon in Chaser? hell yeah it is. is Sirius and Hazel two of my favorites. hell yeah they are.

tbh Sirius and Hazel have the best kind of friendship, and you cannot tell me otherwise. so, here are some incorrect quotes with Hazel, Sirius and the rest of the sixth year gryffindors. it's been a fat blame, and I blame lin for my urge to do this. let's get down to business. . . to defeat the huns.

anyway

Hazel: is there a word that's a mix between sad and mad?
Remus: malcontented, disgruntled, miserable, desolated. . .
Sirius: smad

Sirius: hey, remember when you dared me to lick that swing-set?
Hazel: no, I said "hey Siri, do not lick the swing set" and you said "you can't tell me what to do, Haz" and you licked the swing set.

Lily: I just wish you'd just admit when you've made a mistake, Haz.
Hazel, stirring her coffee: I prefer it with salt!

Sirius: the first time a girl ever took off her underwear in front of me, I said, "golly! it's just like I've seen in the pictures!" in a very 1920's voice. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea. she didn't laugh. I didn't laugh. that was probably one of the darkest days of my life.
Hazel, straight-faced: is that why you're gay now?

Lily & Remus: hey! I want no trouble from you, do you hear me? Behave!
Sirius & Hazel: I hate it when we get blamed for something before we do anything wrong.

Remus: if I were a gardener, I'd put our roses together.
Sirius: awww
James: if I were a gardener, you'd be my hoe.
Hazel: thanks. . .

Marlene: look, you're obviously upset about James.
Sirius: so, we've decided to come over here to help you out.
Hazel: I'm not upset.
Dorcas: we found you by the lake throwing rocks at couples. . .
Hazel: why should they be happy?!

James: what do you find most attractive in boys?
Lily: their girlfriends.

Remus: what's wrong with you?
Hazel: what's wrong with me? what's wrong with me is that you're freakishly tall! I feel like a woodland creature, Rem!

Sirius: you know, I bet you'd look great bent over my bed, grasping at my sheets. . .
Hazel:
Remus: I'm not making your bed for you.
Sirius: dang it! I thought that'd work.

Hazel: I'd date you.
James: what?
Hazel: I said I hate you!

Peter: why are James and Hazel sitting like that?
Lily: they had a fight.
Peter: then why are they holding hands?
Lily: James gets sad when they fight.

Marlene, about Hazel: she is beauty.
Mary: she is grace.
Lily: she will stab your heart with a dagger and watch you bleed to death.
Dorcas: hell yeah!
Mary: what the f—

Hazel: my significant other has to be of the highest standard.
James: [pranks students, embarrasses himself in front of everyone and tries to dance with Minnie]
Hazel: yeah, he's the one I want.

James: Hazel, hi, my love.
Hazel, internally: there he is, he's here, my favorite person in the whole world, the love of my life. god, I just want to stare at him, hold him, and kiss him for the rest of my life—
Hazel: what tHE HELL do ya want?!

honestly, that's pretty much the basis of James and Hazel's relationship when they first get together. and I love them for that. enjoy