House tours, sleep overs and contracts

Начните с самого начала

Daniel was starting at something. I followed his gaze and saw Gun's sweater. That bitch...

"Anyone want a cookie or a brownie? There some in the fridge." I pointed to the kitchen. Everyone hurried away excitedly and I ran into the living room. I picked up Gun sweater, some smoked cigarettes, Gun's shirt, Goo's tie and Gun's knife. I hurried upstairs into Gun's room (he sleeps here to much, I need to start kicking him out or make him pay rent), flushed the cigs down the toilet, threw Gun's makeshift ashtray in one of the drawers and balled up the clothes before putting them and the blade under the mattress. I sprayed the room with some of my perfume to get rid of his smell, did the same with Goo's room and ran back down before they noticed I was gone.

"Ready?" I smiled and they nodded.

They spent about an hour going on all the rides and about two hours on the play ground.

"This place is incredible!" Mira laughed.

"Can we see the rest?" Zoe asked excitedly. I shrugged and we went back inside.

"That's my room and those are just random rooms. There's to many to look through-"

"Can we sleep over?" Joy asked and I glanced at Gun's room. He shows up randomly. I've gotten use to waking up to his shower running, him working out in my gym or finding him in my kitchen or living room. If he shows up and they're here, that's bad.

"Um sure." I smiled.

"Yeah, sleep over!"

I'm dead. I'm so dead.

-later that night-

We were all talking in one of the furthest living rooms when I heard the door open and close.

Shit.

"Did anyone hear that?" Daniel asked to which Zack and Jay nodded. Jace and Vasco, who also came over began to stand up.

"No, it's fine. It's just one of my friends. Hold on, I'll be back. I walked out of the room calmly, closed the door and sprinted silently down the hall. Gun was in the kitchen getting some snacks.

"Get out! You idiot, what are you even doing here!? Out, hurry!"

"Why?"

"I have friends over. Friends who hate you! Didn't you remember how everyone you meet wants to kill you?! They won't trust me if you're here!"

"I should go say hi then!"

"No, go away!"

"Fine." He made his way upstairs.

"No! Idiot, stop!" I hissed.

"YN?" I whipped around and saw all my friends standing in the hallway. Nooooo!

"Who is that?" Vasco asked.

I sighed and hung my head in defeat.

"It's one of my friends...he got kicked out of his house and he's staying here till he finds a place to stay officially. He just doesn't want anyone to know. That's why I was so secretive. That's who's cologne you guys smelled earlier belongs to. He's kind of in a bad mode because he didn't get the job he was after so we should just leave him alone. I don't think he'll come out. I should probably check up on him real quick though. I'll be right back."

Everyone looked so sympathetic. They believed me, even the kid detective Jace. Of course they believe me, I'm Sargent Death.

They nodded and left. I glared up at Gun who was grinning down at me. I raced up the stairs and he fled. He slammed the door shut and locked it. I glared and went just next door to my room. I opened the door, closed it and climbed out the window. I easily went to Gun's window and peeked in. He went into the walk-in-closet which gave me the opportunity to open the window. I hopped in and went to the corner between the tall wardrobe and the wooden cabinet. I glared and he walked back in.