Sophie's POV

Chapter 6- Sophie's POV

Just after Fitz left, I heard Mom call for me again. This time she said, "Honey, Keefe is here."

I took a deep breath and started worrying about the fact as to whether everything was perfect. I quickly light-leaped downstairs and saw Keefe in his usual clothes. Meanwhile, I had taken Vertina's advice and braided my hair into fishtails and put ice blue eyeliner on. Keefe smiled and winked at me playfully. He looked at me and all my worries vanished into thin air.

"Well...it's time for dinner, does Keefe want to eat with us?" Mom said. I jumped, I had forgotten she was there.

"No, I have a dat- dinner set up in my room. Human food and stuff," I said. Edaline raised her eyebrows and smirked. She giggled and said, "Ohhh. Okay, have a good time."

I groaned and turned back, grabbing Keefe's hand and leading him to my room. I had brought some fast food. Pizza, french fries, burgers and some soda. And of course, choco lava cake! I had scattered some rose petals around my room and I had turned on my iPod so that we could listen to some music.

"You look beautiful, Foster," Keefe whispered. I blushed and said, "You don't look bad yourself, Keefe."

It was his turn to flush now and I said, "Close your eyes, Sencen."

Keefe--surprisingly--obeyed. I softly chuckled and covered his eyes. I pushed the door open. The song was playing at a slow speed and all the food was in brown paper packages on my bed. The scent of the roses hit my nostrils and I inhaled them and I realized I was where I wanted to be. With who I wanted to be. Home with Keefe Sencen.

He opened his eyes and sucked in a breath. "Well, do you like it?" I asked.

He kissed me softly and I grinned.

We sat inside, cuddling and listened to some music, while eating some pizza and fries.

"Whoa, Foster, we're going to another pizza place again tomorrow and I want some of these yellow sticks again," Keefe said loudly.

I giggled softly and he asked softly, "So, what has the Mysterious Miss F been upto?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe snuggling up to the Awesome Lord Hunkyhair," I replied giving him a quick kiss. He smiled and said, "Well, he must be great."

"He is," I whispered back.

"Okay."

"Okay."

He grinned and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

I kissed him back and within seconds, all I felt was love.

But all that vanished as soon as.....