Chapter 3~ The Party

~Recap~
*I walk away checking all the bedrooms and hear one full of moans and they sounded very familiar
I walk in and see.....*

~end of recap~

*I see Vinnie on top of a girl who knows who she is but ughhhhh I can't believe that I was in love with him just for him to CHEATTT on me are you serious was I not good enough for him you know what I'm done with him*

*I slam the door and walk away with tears in my eyes as I was about to walk out I bump into someone*

Nai: ohh sorry I wasn't looking where I was going
*the guy turns around and of course it's jaden*
Jaden: oh no your fine *looks up and sees there's tears in your eyes* omg Nai are you okay what happened?
Nai: oh nothing I'm fine
Jaden: obviously your not fine your crying
Nai: *breaks down crying* it's j-j-just m-my boy-fr-friend ch-ch-cheated on m-me
*I stuttered*
Jaden: hey hey how about we get you out of here
Nai: *I just nod I didn't want to come in the first place*

*we get out of the house and walk to jaden's car I get in and he starts driving*

Nai:so where we going
Jaden:just wait and see

*about 15 minutes later we arrive at the beach it was about 1am*

Nai: OMG I loveee the beach
Jaden: *chuckles* I'm glad you like it
Nai: *gets down from the car and runs to the beach*
Jaden:heyyy wait up *gets down chasing after nai*

*Nai stopped and sat on the lifeguard tower followed by Jaden they look off into the water just admiring it*

Nai: thank you
Jaden: for what
Nai: for caring for me and taking me here
Jaden: oh no problem it's the least I could do
Nai: *smiles to herself*

~skip to the car ride home~

*its 3am and Jaden was driving me home I was happy but sad at the same time I'm confused on how everything happened so quickly but I'm mad that Vinnie cheated on me I hate that I thought he actually liked me 1 year down the drain just like that*
Jaden: we're here
*I quickly snap out of my thoughts and look at Him and smile*
Nai: thank you I had a good time *smiles blushing a bit*
Jaden: yeah no problem I had a good time too *smiles and looks at my lips*

*he slowly starts to lean in me doing the same and the next second out lips are centimeters apart I close the gap and our lips move in sink he pulls me onto his lap deepening the kiss*
*the kiss made me feel butterflies something I don't really get with Vinnie anymore maybe we aren't meant to be maybe I'm supposed to be with Jaden"
*I soon realize what I just did and pull away making him confused*

Nai: I'm sorry I-
Jaden: you are with Vinnie
Nai: umm yeah but I just don't know what to do
Jaden: talk to him let him know how you feel
Nai: yeah that's probably what I'm going to do thank you jae
Jaden: ooooh I see a nickname I like it
Nai: *giggles and blushes* well I better get going
Jaden: okay but before you go I have to do something
Nai: and wh-
*I get cut off by Jaden crashing his lips onto mine*
Nai: "I know I should pull away but it feels so right what am I going to tell Vinnie I mean he did go and have sëx with a random girl"
*not long after the kiss turned into a make out session*
*jaden licks my bottom lip asking for entrance but I just ignored it soon after he squeezes my a$$ making me gasp letting him slip his tongue in my mouth we fight for dominance and of course he won exploring every inch of my mouth me doing the same*
*we soon pull away gasping for air*
Jaden: well that was somethin
Nai: yeah maybe we could do it more ofter *winks*
*gets down from the car slowly walking up the driveway of my house*
Jaden: maybe we could
Nai: *blushes and keeps walking*

To be continued.......

A/N: this chapters a little shorter but I didn't know what else to put. And Ik Vinnie wouldn't cheat he looks like such a sweet genuine guy but it's just for the story. Hope you liked it hehe have a good day and you are worth it remember that!

Peace out ✌🏻👁👄👁