CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: FOUR YEARS LATER, 1466

Time is what passed. It's been four years since then and what's arose from the time passing, is a rebellion nobody wanted. Catherine and Thomas were gifted a castle nearby, a recently built castle for them. They lived there for the past two years now. She walked around the garden, as she carried her newborn daughter Margaret. She watched as Thomas sat on a grassy ground, with baby George who was now three years old. Thomas showed a flower, trying to impressed baby George who only giggled.

"'Mother?" She turned to the side seeing Arthur who was now seven years old. He already had dark-brown eyes, he began to his showed features. He started to resemble Edward mother, Cecily.

"What's wrong, my love?" She asked. Arthur tugged her dress, with a uneasy face. "When can I see father?" That's when, she tensed up. She always made sure Arthur knew who his real father was. She wanted one of her children to remember Edward unlike the rest of her children. "Arthur, what did I say? Edward is traveling his kingdom, he'll promise me he'll come back to see you, your his son." She bend down kissing her firstborn forehead, who only shrugged it off. She admits Arthur, out of all her children definitely has a unique personality.

Suddenly, Arthur was pushed towards her when someone ran pass him. She help her son find his balance. She already knew who this person was.  "Eliza!" She hissed. She watched as her five year old daughter, turned back. She definitely looked like Edward, with her long blonde locks, sharp-tongue.

"Hi! Mother!" She giggled running after Thomas. She watched from afar how she jumped into Thomas embrace, hugging him. She could definitely tell that Eliza loved Thomas very much. Like a father.

"There is my princess," he spoke. "Hello, father." She began to speak, giggling. She turned to see Arthur unable to say anything. "Come on now, Arthur. Let's go see Thomas." Thomas had only turned one year old but due to some circumstances Thomas is very difficult child. For once, Thomas did not grow attach to her. The wet nurses have to nurse him and feed him from their own breast. She hated that feeling but she knew her little boy had rejected her and needed to feed.