Chapter Four: The Imposter

-=DS!Dream POV (OG!Body)=-
I started waking up, I could hear voices surround me.
"What's wrong with him?!"
"I don't know, but calm down!"
"I don't even know what's happening!"
"Why'd we tie him to a chair again?"
I couldn't tell who was talking, but I did realize that I was tied to a chair. I decided to alert them that I was awake.
"So are you going to let me go, or..?" I asked, looking at them all. The same people from the battle were there, even the Blue and Ink lookalikes.
"AH!" The Blue one yelled.
"Finally, you're awake!" The cracked skull one said and put his axe on his shoulder.
"Now who are you?" The hooded one said and looked at me intently.
"Don't know, who are you?" I said and smiled a fake smile. He cursed under his breath and looked away.
"Tell me who you are. Now." The goopy octopus one said.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed.
"Tell us who you are!" Ink yelled back.
"I'm not saying a thing!" I yelled back and then looked at the goopy one again.
"If you tell me who you are, I'll tell you who I am. Same with your companions over there, I would love to know who those three are." I said and nodded my head towards the cracked skull, the hooded one and the drippy eyes.
"Fine. I'm Nightmare, that's Killer, that's Horror and that's Dust." He said, pointing to each one.

"N...Night...Nightmare...?" I said in total disbelief. In this multiverse he ate the negativity apple? Wait is this the original...no, this can't be...
"What? Something wrong?" He asked and smiled insanely.
"You ate...the apple...didn't you?" I whispered in shock, and only Nightmare heard me.
"Of course I did, you already know this. Unless...you're not Dream, are you?" He said back to me.

I looked at everyone in the room and rested my eyes on Ink.
"Hey Ink, have you ever heard of different multiverses?" I asked him.
"Um yes! But I only know two that exist. There's the Nerds and Jocks multiverse and the SwapDream multiverse. Why do you ask, imposter Dream?" Ink said.

I stared at him, unamused. He's heard of SwapDream, but not DreamSwap? Just how-
"Well, for an unknown reason, I swapped bodies with your Dream. I'm Dream, but from another multiverse called DreamSwap." I admitted, looking and enjoying their shocked faces.
"And how are we supposed to believe you?" Dust said and tossed a knife up in the air, just to catch it again.
"I mean do I ACT like your Dream?" I said.

"...He's got a point." Blue said.
"What's your multiverse like?" Ink asked enthusiastically.
"I'll tell you if you can untie me first. I don't know how this body works, so I don't know how I'm supposed to hurt you." I lied. I know how my body works, so I would know how this one works as well.

"Mm...okay fine." Killer said and untied me.
"Thanks, but I know how this body works." I said and kicked Killer in the face.
"Ouch! Hey, that wasn't fair!" He said.
"Too bad." I said and teleported away. I need to get into my own body, and fast.

Who knows what the other Dream is doing to me?
———————————————————
I'm so sorry for not updating! ;-;

And omg 1k reads on one of my books?! Wow! Thanks so much!! ❤️❤️

Words: 577