Chapter Two: Control

-=Dream's POV (DS!Body)=-
I stared at my reflection. How was this possible? I shook my head, getting ahold on the situation.
"You alright up there, Boss? You haven't come down yet, and we're planning on doing stuff to a negative AU later," I heard someone call from downstairs. It sounded like Ink, except their voice sounded a little deeper and less than enthusiastic.
"I'm fine, Ink. Just go back to what you're doing," I yelled back, surprised by my new voice. I also sounded meaner than attended.
"Whatever you say, Boss." Ink yelled again and then feel silent.

Okay, I was in a different multiverse with wings. Not the worse thing ever. Ink called me 'Boss' here for some reason, reminding me of Nightmare and how his gang calls him Boss. We were apparently going to go do things to a negative AU. 'Oh I hope we don't destroy it!' I thought to myself, worried that in this AU I was a destroyer like Error. Wait, Error. Is there an Error here? Or Blue? Nightmare? I shook my head, I'll just have to figure it out.

I left the bathroom, finding the stairs easily as I had passed them looking for the bathroom. I saw the living room from atop of the stairs and saw Blue and Ink, sitting on the couch. They were wearing different clothes, looking bored.

I started walking down the stairs and had forgotten about my wings. I lost my balance, not used to the wings, and stumbled awkwardly down the stairs. Ouch, that hurt. I landed on my face, my wings in an awkward position. I could feel their heads turn to me. I looked up, seeing Blue trying to hold in a laugh and Ink looking at me with little concern, and also holding back some laughter.

I got up and growled at how much my arms hurt. I was still not used to the sudden weight on my back, so getting up was not an easy task. I eventually did it and got better look at Ink and Blue. Blue's eye was glitching, like Error's whole body. I was surprised, bad at hiding my shock.
"Boss, are you sure you're alright?" Ink asked, looking at me.
"I told you, I'm fine. Now when were we going to see those AUs again?" I said awkwardly, then realized that I was the boss, not them.
"Your call. Stop looking at my eye, you crept!" Blue said and stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes, knowing this side of Blue. It's what always happened when he didn't get what he wanted. This Blue just always seemed to act like it.

"We could go now, I guess. Which one should we go to?" I said, used to the teamwork in my group so I asked them very politely.
"Um...you never let US pick...We could go to Underfell, I guess. They have a lot of negativity," Ink said and looked at Blue with a confused look on his face. Ink's eyes didn't seem to change much, not like his Ink. His Ink's eyes changed all the time. From just talking to thinking about things in the middle of a conversation.

"Remember to put the aura-restrictor on, Boss," Blue said, snapping me back to reality.
"Oh! R-Right..." I said and struggled back up the stairs. I didn't teleport because I didn't know exactly where "my" room was yet, and I don't know my abilities. I looked on the bedside table when I arrived in the room, and saw the aura-restrictor that Blue spoke about. I wonder why I needed this? I put it on and went back downstairs, struggling, but didn't fall down this time. Blue laughed.
"Wings woke up on the wrong side of the bed again, Dream?" Blue said, calling me Dream instead. The way he said my name made me thing that he wasn't supposed to say it, so I just thought of the meanest thing I could at the moment which was:
"Shut up. Let's just go."

We arrived in Underfell and Ink and Blue were expecting me to do something. When I didn't, Blue looked bored and Ink asked me for the third time today;
"Are you okay?" He said, voice full of concern this time. The entire time I was trying to get my wings under control. They never seemed to listen, having a mind of their own.
"For the last time, I'm fine!" I yelled in frustration. Not because of Ink, but because of the feathered nightmare. Suddenly, a voice came from behind me.

"Stop!" They said. I turned around to see Error, Cross and Nightmare. I laughed seeing Error with the cat hoodie on their head. Then I looked back up to realize that Nightmare wasn't corrupted, and held a staff looking things. I gasped looking at the trio.
"We aren't doing anything, Dream hasn't even given us orders yet!" Blue shouted, obviously annoyed by the sudden appearance of the trio.
"Like we would believe that!" The Cross yelled back, readying his weapon and looking Ink dead in the eyes. Why Ink? Dream didn't know.

Nightmare looked at me.
"Stop this now, brother! Or I'm going to have to do...," Nightmare struggled for the right word to say. He looked at the floor, probably hoping that it would give him an idea. I just looked at Nightmare, unmoving in shock. Was he really back?
"Things!" Nightmare finished, looking at me. I snapped back to reality. This wasn't my Nightmare. Everything was wrong, and I freaked out a little. My wings that I had just gotten to listen and calm down stretched and hit Ink and Blue in the face. Cross let out a small snort at the sight of them both on the floor.

I panicked again, causing my wings to suddenly flap and watch my feet lift up off of the ground. I was...flying?!
"What the heck?!" I yelled. Everyone was looking at me, staring at the giant yellow wings picking me up.
"GET ME DOWN!!" I yelled, Ink and Blue looking confused, Cross laughing, and Error and Nightmare looking concerned. I started crying in the panic, forgetting all about the 'Not ruining this multiverse' type thing. I was also crying because of my brother. Why did this Dream get to have his brother and he can't? Thinking this, he immediately thought of HIS Ink and Blue, HIS home, with HIS enemies, and HIS multiverse.
"I WANT TO GO HOME!" I yelled and my wings suddenly dropped me, leaving me disoriented in the snow. My head hurt from the fall.

"What do you mean, go home? We just started fighting, Boss!" Ink said, Blue and Ink both one their feet again. The Nightmare Trio had lowered their weapons, completely confused by the whole thing. I stayed silent, sniffling and crying softly.
"Woah Boss are you...crying?!" I heard Blue say. I was now hugging my knees to my chest, my head buried into my knees and hoped over and over to go home. I listened to the conversation they were having, picturing what they'd all be doing while speaking.

"Look, I know we aren't friends and all but...can we all truce to figure out what's wrong with Dream?" Nightmare said, suggesting the idea with a strung.
"Fine, but since Dream isn't here, I'm in charge. Got it?" Ink said, giving threatening looks to everyone. I heard nothing else as something hit me over the head with something. I let out a surprised yelp before slipping into unconsciousness.

"N-Nightmare..." Was the last thing I said before the darkness consumed me.
—————————————
A full Dreamswap chapter! I didn't make them fight, as I'm still learning about Dreamswap, but meh XD

Words: 1301