Chapter One: Not A Dream

(A/N: Sorry I just had to put that in the title XD)

-=Dream's POV=-
I woke up with a yawn, expecting to feel the sunlight on my face from the window over my bed, but I didn't. I opened my eyes and realized that my window wasn't in its usual spot. Weird. Ink probably got bored of it being there and moved it. Yeah, that was most likely the reason. This house was always changing, anyways.

I swung my feet over my bed and rubbed my eyes. (?) I got up and realized that my room looked different...like WAY different. I was suddenly struck by how much positivity was in the house. It was almost unbearable. I held my shirt where my soul would be and was surprised to find that I wasn't in my regular pjs.

I went to my newly placed closet and looked inside. These weren't my clothes. Maybe Ink changed it? No, Ink wouldn't change my clothes. Now that I think about it, Ink would always ask if he could change something around the house, especially if it was related to our rooms and clothes.

'Maybe Ink wanted to surprise me?' I asked myself, getting changed into the newly found clothes. Ink has surprised me before, by getting a window in my room. Yeah, that was probably it. Or maybe just a nice prank from one of them. I was just about to take off my shirt when I realized something that I was surprised I didn't notice before.

I had wings.

They were big, positivity filled wings. I freaked out at the sight of them, squealing in my surprise. I realized that it was going to be a little harder than I thought to get dressed. I got dressed anyway, completely shocked and decided to ask Ink about it. I spent around 30 minutes trying to calm the wings and get dressed. I eventually did it, making me even more tired than I already was.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom, but realized that the entire house looked different. From the floor to the ceiling, everything was weird. The bathroom wasn't even in the place I thought it was. I spent another 10 minutes searching for the bathroom. Ink really needs to tell me these things. As soon as I entered the bathroom, I looked into the mirror to find not my face staring back. It was someone else's face, almost identical to mine. I then realized what was happening and pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

I was in another multiverse, and in this Dream's body.

-=DS!Dream's POV=-
I woke up from the sunlight shining in my eyes. I cursed from the sudden brightness overwhelming me. I got up and looked around my room. Wait a second, this wasn't my room. The window was in a different place, and the closet, and the bed and was everything was moved around.

I told Ink to never do stuff like this without my permission, and he was so going to get a talking to. I opened the closet, now in a different place, and realized all of the clothes that I usually wear were gone. 'I swear if Blue tried to prank me again..' I thought to myself and also realized that I had different pjs. I brushed it off, not the most important thing. I got in those newly found clothes, hating ever minute of it.

I had finished getting dressed and decided to stretch my wings out, so I started to feel for them. But I came up with nothing. I looked at my back and realized that the wings were nowhere to be seen. What did that mistake of a skull do?! I rushed to the bathroom, finding it in a different place, but finding it either way. I looked into the mirror and realized what was wrong. I pinched myself. Nope, not a dream.

I was in another multiverse, and in this Dream's body.
———————————————
I saw other people doing this, so I thought Why Not? And came up with my own version.

In this version, they try and cover for the other Dream, so let's see how this goes XD

Words: 706