Chapter Three: Negativity

-=DS!Dream POV (OG!Body)=-
I freaked out at the sight of myself. I don't freak out often, so that's new.
"Dream!! Come down!! Blue made tacos!" Someone yelled from downstairs. It sounded like Ink, except way more energetic. I guess they call me Dream in this multiverse?
"Oh yeah, I'm coming!" I yelled back and calmed myself down.

I found the stairs pretty easily, so I started walking downstairs. I felt so light without the weigh of wings on my back. I almost tripped down the stairs, but luckily a Blue lookalike caught me.
"Woah! You good Dream?" He asked, looking at me with concerned eyes. Wait eyes...His eye wasn't glitching. I stared at him for a while, whoops.
"Uh...Dream?" Blue said.
"Oh," I said, realizing what I was doing. "Sorry, I guess."

"It's okay! Come on, I'll give you an extra taco!" Blue said. He turned around with a spring in his step. I put my hand to my throat. My voice sounded higher pitched. Ugh, this is gonna be a long day.

I went to the couch and sat down next to a Ink lookalike. He looked at me and smiled.
"Good morning, Dream! How are you today?" He asked. I noticed that his eyes were changing each time he blinked. Way more than my Ink. My Ink...such weirdness.
"Dream?" Ink asked, his eyes now question marks. I snapped back to reality.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine. Just didn't have a good sleep I guess." I said, trying my best to smile and be nice. Man, this was hard, pretending to be something I'm really not. Blue returned with a plate full of tacos.
"The magnificent Blue is back!" He said. Ink flinched suddenly.

"Sorry Blue, we're gonna have to cut the breakfast short," Ink said, getting up. "Error's destroying an AU and I can feel Nightmare and the gang there, too." He said, grabbing his paintbrush and making a portal.
"Come on!" Ink exclaimed and ran into the portal. I was dragged through by Blue, while trying to contain my laughter.

Error, the most innocent cinnamon role, was destroying an AU? Unbelievable! But sure enough, I was shocked by what I saw. Error had just dusted a monster, and I saw Cross in the gang. Three skeletons I didn't recognize were there. But then I felt a sharp pain in my soul. I held my chest and tears almost came to my eyes from the pain. I saw the other Cross looking at me weird.

"Stop hurting this AU! It's done nothing!" Ink yelled at Error. The pain was growing, and the positivity was slowing and slowing. I wasn't used to this much negativity. Then I felt where it was mostly coming from. It was a goopy octopus skeleton thing. It reminded me of someone, but I couldn't tell who.

"Haha! Like we'd listen to you!" One of the skeletons that I didn't recognize yelled. They had a cracked skull and looked pretty freaky as they laughed out loud. Then as another pang of pain came, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I screamed in agony and pain. Everyone turned their heads to me.

"Dream? Are you okay?!" Blue yelled.
"Stop calling me that!" I yelled, tears coming out of my eyes now. For a second, I forgot that I was in a different multiverse and laughed a little at Error and Cross.
"You guys look so different! Where's your cat ears, huh Error? And Cross, why so cold all of a sudden? And you four, I don't even know who you are!" I exclaimed and everyone looked confused. Tears clouded my vision, my eyes going blurry.

"I-I JUST W-WANT TO GO HOME!" I screamed and then the darkness overcame me as I passed out.
————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't really know what to do XD

Words: 648