I knew I wasn't supposed to be here, it it was very obvious that this wasn't leading to the second floor. I started walking up there stairs after closing the door again.

This doesn't make any sense. Why would they have that kind of playroom? And why wouldn't they take better effort to hide it? I mean sure, the stairs were put in a tiny corner that would take a lot of effort to find if you didn't know where they were. But why not put it in a random room, and just lock the door? Why would you make it all the way down there, and why wouldn't you lock the door? And what was with all the toys? Was this the prince's playroom?

That last thought intrigued me.

I finally got to the top of the stairs, and after stumbling around for a while, I made it back to me room.

*Flashback over*

Oh god. What if it wasn't the princes, but the kings? That thought didn't even enter my head last night! It would make sense why he would be mad about that, anyone would, but it still doesn't make sense. How would he have seen me?

"LOUIS!"

I snapped back to reality and remembered that Harry was at my door.

"Yes?" I had to give myself some credit, my voice was calm and didn't shake at all.

"Are you ok? You zoned out and it was like I wasn't here."

"Im fine."

"You're not fine"

"Are too"

"Are not"

"This is not important Harry. What are you doing here?"

His face softened when I asked that. His eyes lost their anger and it was replaced with concern.

"I wanted to make sure they didn't hurt you. My dad can be rough sometimes."

"Well, I'm fine. No one hurt me."

He nodded and then walked further into my room without asking permission. I mean, who does he think he is? He took everything in, like he was trying to remember every detail. When he was finally done criticizing my room, he turned to me again.

He sighed. "Why didn't you tell me you were a prince? Yesterday, you lied and said you just worked here."

My first thought was to go into defense mode. My brain was telling me to snap back, ask why he had lied to me. Thats normally what I would do, but I didn't want to. The emotion in his face told me he really wanted to know why I didn't tell him.

"I don't know. I-I suppose I thought you were nice, I figured if I told you who I was you would just turn to stone and give me nothing but stiff responses." It was the truth, I hated when people clammed up when I told them I royal. How was I supposed to know he wouldn't?

His eyes wouldn't meet mine. Finally he looked up at me, and slowly spoke.

"I didn't know you were a prince."

"Well I know, we just established that." Of course he didn't know. Didn't he just ask why I didn't tell him?

"No I mean, I didn't know I was marrying a prince. It was supposed to be a princess, but they messed up the arrangements."

I'm pretty sure he is still talking, but I stopped listening at princess. This was what I was afraid of. He doesn't want me, he doesn't want a prince. He wants a princess. I'm so stupid.

He isn't gay.

"I'm so sorry. I'll go home straight away, tell my parents there was a mix up. I don't know if they will listen but they might. We don't have any other children of age, so you will have to ask another family. Im so so sorry. I didn't know you were straight-"