Chapter 10

She hates him. No joke, she absolutely hates that bastard. Sakura hates the fact that he walks into her home like he owns it, rummages through her fridge like he owns it, and worst of all, eats the last two tomatoes she was going to make for homemade salsa!

He's ruining her life, ruining her case, and ruining her fridge.

'Why me?' She thought, 'Why did I have to take this case?'

~*~*~*~*~*~

"I told Sakura yesterday that I think someone's hiding him." Naruto announced to his team.

Sakura groaned, still feeling the last bit of her hang over. She placed her hand on her head, and closed her eyes.

Naruto grinned, "Oh, and she's hung over."

Kakashi sighed, "Anyway, if someone is hiding him, and we find that person, they'll be apart of a crime. You can't hide criminals."

That statement snapped Sakura out of her pain for a few moments. All she thought about was the fact that she could very well be a criminal herself now. Although she isn't hiding Sasuke, it's still a crime to be contacting him, especially since she's the one who is trying to put him to justice.

"Sakura, are you okay?" Sai asked.

The pinkette exhaled, "Yeah, I'm just thinking."

"About the Uchiha?"

A small smile tugged at her lips, "Yeah."

She began to realize what she just did. She smiled at his name. Honestly, she didn't know what was going through her head that made a small smile form on her lips. It's probably the headache.

Naruto had a questioning look on his face, "Why are you smiling?"

She sighed, "I'm just really tired. The thought of sleep just popped in my head." She lied, "Anyway, I'm fine. Let's continue."

~*~*~*~*~*~

The four detectives found nothing. Sakura was beginning to think that he'll never show signs of being spotted. She was tired of this case. Tired of hiding her and Sasuke's encounters from her fellow detectives. She almost felt as if she was a criminal herself.

Walking out of the large building, she checked her phone for the time, and noticed it was nearly 9. It urked her that she was wasting her time coming to work, because Sasuke was being extremely cautious now. Sakura was tired of this. She wanted him gone for good.

Realizing what she should do to get him out of her hair, she went to the 24 hour grocery store.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The pinkette approached the window the Uchiha usually comes through and opened it. She needed fresh air. Exhaling the fresh, chilly air, the light breeze made her hair flow behind her slightly. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the dark figure she knew so well.

"Sasuke?" She asked.

He jumped a couple railings swiftly, which almost shocked her.

"I-I need to talk to you." Sakura cursed at herself for studdering in front of him.

Keeping the window open, she turned away and gathered some stuff together. She heard him enter the apartment, and kept her back turned away from him, and closed her eyes.

Sakura sighed, "Here."

Picking up the large duffle bag, she threw it at his feet, and he looked down, then looked back up at her, face emotionless.