Part 14

*Ring Ring* 

Plan eyes opened disappointed. He covered his ears with pillow but phone is still keep ringing.

"Oiiiii Who's calling at this early in the morning."

Plan sat up on bed and looked at the clock sleepy.

"SHIT!!! It's 9! There will be a meeting at 9:30 I gonna die. Hangover is really bad. I didn't remember anything"

*Ring Ring*

Plan checked the phone and found out it's from unknown.

"Hello"

"Hey babe.. Are you wake up"

Plan's eyes are wide and looked back the phone number weirdly.

Who's this dude calling me Babe!! Ai'Plan what did you do last night. Think quickly what did you do! ahhh... I can't I can't remember.

"Hey are you there baby"

"Don't call me baby!!! you suck!"

"ohh ho this boy is rude already. bad boy huh?"

"Who the fuck you think you calling boy! Who are you! and how did you get my number?"

"seriously? you don't remember me"

Plan try to think about last night and he got nothing. He just remember that he was dancing under the spot light. That's the last thing he remember.

"Why would I remember you?"

"That's mean you don't remember me. Oh poor me how can you forget our first night"

Plan eyes are wider than before and his heartbeats become so fast when he heard that.

"F... First.. First night"

Mean want to laugh so deadly but he controlled it as much as he can. Teasing this little gentleman is funny.

"Yeahh and you are the one who asked to me and give your phone number to call me that's why I 'm calling you"

"Bu.. But I was drunk."

"yeah so?"

"Did I lost my vi.. vir.. virginity?"

Mean can't control it anymore and he laughed loudly. Plan started confused and shouted him.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Phi.. I just kidding but how can you think like that? hahaha I.. I can't.. "

"This brat!! did you really think It's funny? I almost get heart attack"

"I just want you to wake up. How was it?"

"Now my whole sense was wake up Thank you Idiot!! now tell me who you are. how did you get my number."

"My name is Mean and I saved you last night"

"haha can't catch me twice. tell me the truth."

"It's the truth. I saved you from that club. You broke the glasses and didn't pay refund back for destructions. So I paid it for you and now you owe me."

"Do u think I trust you? May be you tricked me to get money"

"money? hak.. if you don't believe me you can ask your friend. for Now I need to go. I'll send you a location to meet me. See ya you little cuttie"

"Ai'asshole!!!!"

Plan shouted at him and throw the phone into the blanket.

"I'm also late!! where's Perth?!"