Part 15

After Perth left the home, Saint made a coffee and reading a book peacefully in living room. But soon Saint heard that Lily call his name from Upstairs.

"Saint!!!"

She was screaming at Saint from the top of the stairs in her nightgown in disarray. Saint just ignored her and keep reading his book.

"Saint! don't you hear me?"

Lily came into living room and asked Saint angrily. He closed the book and stare at Lily.

"I heard it. I just don't care."

He kept book and step to get out from her.

"Saint now what? do you miss Iron?"

Saint freeze when he heard that word from her. That incident wasn't  still forget from his mind. He still afraid But he decided not to show her that he's weak.

"Don't talk me back with that tone Saint otherwise you would regret later. Now go get coffee or lemonade for me. Hurry I want it within 5 min."

Saint smirk and turned back to Lily.

"Don't you have hands. If you need in rush, why don't you do it yourself then. I'm not your servant. I'm Perth's wife, the owner of this house. You are the one who should change the manners."

"Perth's wife? WAIT! Does he even love you"

Lily laughing at Saint.

"No matter he love me or not. He married me officially with contract. Not you. You should know your place and stop trying to get others' husband, That's so disgusting."

Saint left her and get into the room.

I don't know what will happen for telling her like that. Would Perth kill me this time? I don't know.

After a while, Lily knocking at the door. Saint get annoyed and try to ignore but she's keep knocking. He opened the door and shouted at her.

"What's wrong with you Phi!! Can't you just leave me alone."

Lily smiled at me. It's strange and terrified at the same time. She smiling at me simply.

"Perth want to talk to you"

Saint get frightened and take a phone from her.

"H.. Hello"

"Why are you so long to take the phone. Lily told me."

"Perth I.. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry."

"What the hell are you saying? sorry for what?"

Saint looked at Lily and asked her with expression. She didn't tell to Perth.

"Ahh No.. nothing. What do you want to tell.?"

"Lily want to go shopping. Just go with her and help her to carry things."

"But Perth.."

"I don't have much time bye"

Perth hang up the phone.

"So.. you heard it right? Come with me"

Saint has no choice and just followed Lily.

*Time skip*

It's been 3 hours or more. I can't lift my hands anymore and can't walk. My hands are full with heavy bags that Lily bought. They even turned red and hurt so much.

"Saint are you okay? I have a little more to buy."

"Why are you buying this much. And you didn't carry one bag. look at me! My hands are full and not have space to hold."