The day He Visited

Start from the beginning

"So... are you going to invite me to play with you or...?" he pouted.

"Well it depends... how long are you gonna stay here?" Hinata asked curiously.

"About a week."

"Then we have all the time to play later!" Hinata replied. "Come on, let's go eat something, you must be starving, right?"

Now that he mentioned it, Kageyama noticed that his stomach was rumbling pretty noisily...

"Yeah, fine by me..." he said, massaging his belly.

--

So Hinata took Kageyama to his favorite snack bar, situated by the beach shore, and ordered some of the Brazilian specialities he had learned to love during the few months he had lived here.

Strangely, they ate in silence, just staring at the sea. But it wasn't uncomfortable, just quiet.

Then Shouyou assumed Tobio wanted to get rid of his suitcase, so he led him towards his house.

He unlocked the front door and let Kageyama enter the apartment.

"It's not much but it's pretty cozy once you get used to it!" Hinata said as he put his bag in a corner.

Kageyama looked around the room timidly, "It looks nice!" he just said, setting down his own luggage.

"My roommate is out right now I think, I'll introduce you later. Let's go to my room."

They entered the small bedroom, in which there was very sparse furniture.

Kageyama's eyes quickly travelled from the bed to Hinata's face, and their eyes locked to each other once again. Goosebumps ran on Tobio's skin from head to toes as he took in Hinata's appearance:

He had gotten a bit taller, and his slim limbs were peeking through a light tank top and dark shorts.

Tobio got out of his gazing trance and just realized he had unconsciously stepped closer to Hinata.

He was now towering over him, a light blush on his face. He cocked his face to the side and breathed:

"You really look good like this..."

He lifted one of his hands and brushed his finger on the exposed collarbone. Hinata shivered under the touch, peeking up at Tobio.

"Really? Do you think I'm good-looking then?" Shouyou asked curiously, staring straight into his friend's eyes.

Kageyama just lost it then; he grabbed the back of Hinata's neck and yanked him towards him. He crashed his lips against Shouyou's, twisting his own neck to get a better angle.

"Mnh~ Wai-" Hinata moaned, trying to push Tobio off a bit. "Don't you want to talk a bit first...?"

Tobio didn't answer and kissed him instead. Clumped together, the two young men staggered towards the bed, taking their clothes off in the process. They stumbled down on the mattress and Tobio finally had the time to peer at Shouyou's body once more.

 They stumbled down on the mattress and Tobio finally had the time to peer at Shouyou's body once more