The day it Took Off

A few weeks have passed since the victory of the Karasuno team in the Interhigh qualifier tournament, and the whole team was training earnestly for the Spring Interhigh in Tokyo. And for that purpose, the Date Tech team had been invited by Takeda-sensei for a practice match.

Both Hinata and Kageyama had returned from their respective training camps with renewed motivation and intended to win this match.

Hinata was walking towards the training hall when he noticed Kageyama in front of him. With a grin on his face, he sneakily stepped behind him and jumped, hands extended, to mess with Tobio's hair.

"Ha ha, gotcha!" he laughed, stepping in front of his teammate.

"I swear I'll kill you someday, damn shrimp!" Kageyama grumbled as he flattened his hair back.

"No you won't..." Hinata retorted.

His eyes shot towards Kageyama's hand, which was holding a milk box, as per usual for the brooding boy.

Hinata suddenly had an idea! He smirked and immediately grabbed onto Kageyama's wrist. He pulled the milk box towards him and drank a few sips of it.

"Oi! What are you doing!" Tobio shouted, trying to take his drink away

"Oi! What are you doing!" Tobio shouted, trying to take his drink away. "Give it back!"

He glared at Hinata, who was apparently enjoying the milk with a smile on his face. Tobio yanked the bottle off, squeezing a spray of milk in the process.

The liquid ended up on Hinata's face, "Gah! Watch out, man!"

The small boy licked the remainder of the milk off his face, which brought a flackback of what happened after their match against Aobajosai to Kageyama. He gulped, shaking his head to prevent a blush from appearing on his cheeks.

Tobio growled, sending angry glares at Hinata. "Give it back!"

Hinata looked at him confused. "Give what back...? Your milk? Like what, do you want me to puke it out? pfft!"

Kageyama snapped. He grabbed Hinata by the neck and pushed him against the wall right next to them.

"H-hey! It's just milk, dude! I'll buy you another one!" Hinata pleaded. "Let me- hmph!"

But Tobio didn't loosen his grip, instead he leaned forwards, cupped Hinata's face with his other hand and crashed his lips against Shouyo's.

At first, Kageyama just licked the lips timidly. But the taste of the sweet milk and the hot breath coming through Hinata's thin lips ignited something in him. He pressed his own lips harder on Hinata's, making him gasp, and took this opportunity to capture his mouth completely.

"Mn~" Hinata moaned.