High on Victory (part 2)

The match between the Karasuno team and the Aobajohsai team at the Miyagi Prefecture Spring Interhigh Qualifier had probably been the most anticipated by Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shouyo. Both of the boys never wanted to ever lose to Oikawa Touru again.

The fight had been really hard, each of the teams not wanting to give up. It was finally Karasuno who won the match after three nerve breaking sets.

Everyone on the Karasuno team was so happy that they didn't see Kageyama slip away. Well everyone except Hinata, who immediately noticed something weird about his teammate. So he followed him in the corridors of the gymnasium, very curious.

At some point Tobio halted his steps and hunched over, groaning. Hinata stopped as well and stared at his friend with wide eyes. "Wait is he...?"

He got right next to Kageyama and smirked:

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?!"

Tobio jumped with a gasp and swirled to meet the amused eyes of Shouyo. He frowned.

"Sh-Shut up! Leave me alone!"

He started walking again in a weird position when he heard Hinata ask:

"Do you need a... hand? Pfft haha!" the smaller boy asked jokingly, sticking his tongue out.

Kageyama blushed hard, remembering the last time, when Hinata had a similar problem as his.

"It's not funny, Hinata-boge!" he shouted before quickly heading to the toilet.

Shouyo stopped laughing and looked at the back of his friend sympathetically, he had gone through as well after all. He started to get back to the rest of the team, but stopped after a few steps. He sighed, scratching the back of his head, and turned around to go to the WC as well.

Hinata walked in prudently, checking that there were no other people in any of the booths and barred the entrance of the toilet as best as he could. Then he leaned against the first booth, waiting for his friend. He heard muffled sounds coming from Tobio and worried.

"Oi, how is it going in there, Kageyama?" he asked suddenly.

"Gah! Hi-Hinata?! Wh-why are you here?!" Kageyama retorted.

"Well... you helped me last time, so... I just thought I could get even with you." Hinata replied truthfully. "I'll keep watch while you do your thing!"

"Huh?! What are you... Just get out okay! I can't concentrate if you're here!"

"Fine, fine, I'll shut up then!"

--

A few minutes of silence passed before Hinta heard new sounds. This time Kageyama was cursing under his breath.

"Fuck!"

Hinata frowned and looked at the clock on the wall. He didn't want to interrupt his teammate, but they were going to be late otherwise... He took a deep breath and opened the door of the booth slowly.

Kageyama was leaning on a wall at the end of the booth; he was biting on the hem of his shirt, that he had lifted up, and his shorts were down. Hinata gulped as his eyes shifted to his crotch region, where one of his hands was frantically masturbating his erected member.

The door of the booth made a noise as it closed behind Shouyo, which made Kageyama open his eyes. He froze, eyes wide, as he saw his little friend in front of him.