Third x Phase x Ending

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LITERALLY FOREVER
ANYWAYS HERE YALL GO!!

I'll go." Kurapika said when he saw the blue man and realized that he wasn't all that strong.

You woke up by hearing that and looked around. It seemed like the third round and the opponents hadn't won anything yet.

"Ah, you're awake." Killua said, he was seated next to you with his legs crossed. "Gon just won his fight."

"I see." You replied, watching Kurapika go up on front. Gon was already back and was busy waving and encouraging Kurapika.

Killua chuckled and stood up as well. "I— um.."

"Yes?" You questioned, stretching your arms a little. "Something bothering you?"

"I-It's nothing..." He stuttered and walked away, standing next to Gon.

The blue man was with Kurapika together in the middle of the arena. "So... How about a duel till one of us dies?" Blue-y suggested.

Kurapika, being the calm and composed guy that he is, answered simple. "Seems like a good idea."

Blue-y was quite taken aback by Kurapika's answer. He stuttered a little but managed to say something. "U-Uh... A-Are you sure?!"

You sighed and stood up, putting your hands around you mouth so you could scream louder. "Idiots! Just start already! This is boring!"

The blue man looked quite scared but got into a fighting position. Kurapika got his weapon out. Blue-y still had that scared expression on his face. "No weapons!" He yelled.

Kurapika shrugged and threw his weapons on the ground behind him. "That's all I have."

And so the fight started. The blue man ran up to Kurapika, who easily dodged the attack.
When Blue-y turned around, everyone, including Kurapika, saw a tattoo. One of the Phantom Troupe.

Leorio gasped. "That tattoo! Kurapika! Watch out!"

"What's up?" Gon asked innocently.

Leorio crossed his arms. "That's the tattoo of the Phantom Troupe. That group of skilled thieves."

"Did they kill Kurapika's family?" Gon asked.

Leorio nodded.

You frowned at the sight. "That's a fake one... it's not real."

"What?!" Leorio yelled.

Kurapika —in the meantime— was shocked. He was standing completely still. His eyes had turned scarlet. The sight of his scarlet eyes gave you a flashback of the battlefield. You grasped your head as you fell down on your knees.

Kurapika jumped up and punched the blue guy into the ground. All you saw was the blue guy on the ground, nearly unconscious before you blacked out.

~Timeskip~
(A/n: the blackout was a Psychogenic Blackout. I do research before actually writing stuff down but if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me)

Slowly your eyes opened and soon you noticed that you were in a dark room. It was pretty cozy and everyone was asleep except for Killua.

Killua was seated next to you. "You're awake. What happened?"

"I guess..." You started and tried to sit up. "I guess I passed out."

"Yeah I could see that. But why?"

You stretched your arms a little and sighed. "I saw something I'd rather not see. Illu-nii is going to kill me."

Killua sighed and petted your head, I'll fill you in. "So when you collapsed, we put you down against a wall. Kurapika calmed down, came back and somehow Leorio lost a bet so now we're here for a long time."