The x Kurta Clan x Massacre

Spoilers for Phantom Rouge ahead!
~Time skip to five years later! You are now 11 years old~

The Troupe had been gathered once again. It was quite nice to see everyone again. Apparently you had gathered because Chrollo got obsessed with something.

"Hello, this night we will massacre the Kurta Clan for their eyes. I want all their eyes but, only when they're turned scarlet. The Scarlet Eyes of the Kurtas is said to be the most beautiful color. I want them all." Chrollo said as he sat on his usual throne.

Killing people for eyes? You found in an absurd idea. There was no way you would do this. Only assassinate if it's worth it.

This wasn't worth it. You can't kill people for their eyes. "Boss? Can I skip this? I'd rather not come."

Chrollo looked at you with a confused expression. "I won't ask why. You probably have your reasons but I won't allow it. This is something where everyone has to participate."

You looked down at the ground. "I can't defy you can I?"

Chrollo looked up at you and frowned. "What do you mean by that?"

"Isn't it cruel to kill people for eyes? How about we don't do this?" You swallowed the lump in your throat.

"I cannot do that." It was clear Chrollo was very obsessed with the Scarlet Eyes. "Do you understand?"

You sighed slightly and nodded. "I understand." In the five years that had passed, you had mastered Transmutation, Conjuration, Enhancement and were currently working on Emittion.

Chrollo stood up and straightened his clothes. "We're leaving now. Everyone, get ready."

Obviously, everyone was already ready so you all departed pretty fast. On your way there, Shalnark suddenly called out to you. "(Y/n)!"

You looked behind you to see Shalnark run up to you. "Shalnark-san! How are you?"

Shalnark slowed down his pace to match up with you. "I'm good. I wanted to ask how your Nen training is going. Feitan refuses to tell us anything."

You looked at Feitan who was walking behind you and smiled a little. "My training is going well. My Hatsu is almost finished. I can show you a little bit."

"Oh? You can? Sure! Show me." Shalnark looked very curious as you stuck your hand out  with the palm at top.

Soon a knife appeared in your palm. With just one look at it, you could see it was burning. "Look. A knife that's burning and keeps burning."

"Woah! How did you make it hot? The knife is red and you can feel the heat coming from it." Shalnark crossed his arms as if he was scared from the burning knife.

"I won't tell you my secret just yet. But don't worry." You 'stabbed' Shalnark in his back. However, the pain he was expecting didn't come. The knife was as soft as a plushie.

"Huh?" Shalnark tried to touch the knife and to his surprise, it didn't hurt him at all. "It doesn't hurt and yet I can feel the heat coming from it. It isn't hot at all when you touch it and the knife is squeaky."

You nodded and the knife disappeared. "You probably know now, these knives I've conjured cannot harm those I see as allies."

"Oh.. That's quite impressive... I'd like to see more but I assume you wouldn't tell me anyways."

"Correct. My Hatsu is still in the making, so I don't want anyone to completely know it." You stuffed your hands in your pockets.

"You should take the Hunter Exam." Shalnark suddenly said.