The x Phantom x Troupe

You could feel eyes on you, as if you were being watched from every direction. It certainly wasn't a nice feeling.

When you left the Zoldyck mansion, you immediately made your way to the address on the letter. Once you actually got there, the feeling of being watched never left.

Currently, you were in Meteor City, this was a city you've heard almost nothing about. It was truly empty. The address only said 'Meteor City'. Nothing more was on it. Just some stripes to make it seem like an actual address.

Well, you were in Meteor City but... what now? The feeling of being watched didn't leave, you started to get annoyed by it. Not even paranoid, just annoyed.

Suddenly you could feel a presence behind you. You turned around as fast as you could and met a man with black hair, taller than you and black eyes.

"(Y/n) Zoldyck I assume. My name is Chrollo Lucilfer and I'm the leader of the Phantom Troupe. Welcome." The man named Chrollo stuck his hand out for an introduction.

"Th-Thank you.." You awkwardly shook his hand. After you had shook his hand, twelve other people appeared behind him.

Chrollo turned around and walked up to each person. "This is Feitan, Machi, Nobunaga, Pakunoda, Franklin, Phinks, Shalnark, ???, Bonolenov, Kortopi and Omokage We've been a group for a little bit now and we welcome you as the fourteenth member."

(There is no information on n°4 before Hisoka but in the movie Phantom Rouge, is said that the previous n°4 is Omokage.
Nothing is known about the n°8 before Shizuku that's why the '???' are there)

"(Y/n) Zoldyck. It's a pleasure to meet you all." You bowed for the thirteen new people you had just met. They certainly didn't seem as scary as you thought they would be.

"Feitan, I want you to go over the rules of our organization. In the meantime, the rest of us will be returning to the base." Chrollo said as he then began walking away with the rest of the Troupe, leaving you and Feitan alone.

Feitan sighed slightly. "I'll go over this once, make sure you get this in your head." Then he immediately began listing the rules.

"The Phantom Troupe is seen as a Spider. We are its legs while Chrollo, our boss is the head. All the legs are supposed to be equal in ranking and power otherwise the Spider would collapse. We need to work on that with you. The head's orders are the utmost priority. That's one thing.

Serious fights between the legs are strictly prohibited since no one outranks another. Again, we have to work on that with you. If there's a clash between opinions, we use this coin." Feitan then gave you a coin. There was a twelve-legged spider on one side and its web on the other. "You know about basic coin tossing right?"

You took the coin out of his hands and put in the pocket of your skirt. "Are you underestimating me or what? I know about coin tossing!"

"That's good then. The last thing. All Phantom Troupe members have a spider tattoo. You'll get one as well.

Nobunaga is one, I'm two, Machi is three, Omokage is four, Phinks is five, Shalnark is six, Franklin is seven, ??? is eight, Pakunoda is nine, Bonolenov is ten, Uvogin is eleven, Kortopi is twelve and you'll be thirteen."

You nodded and took the coin out of your pocket again. As you did that, you felt paper in your pocket. You took it out as well and received a curious look from Feitan.

"What's that?" He asked you while he kept looking at the folded piece of paper. It wasn't there when you started the mission.

"I don't know." You began to unfold the piece of paper. With one glance you knew what it was and thus you sighed. "It's Illu-nii's training schedule. Even the sessions in which I need to undergo 'pain' are in here."